Preview Thread: stAmenNES4 - For God, Allah, and Glory

das said:
Oh, SUUUUURE you will be.

Note that the Holy Roman Empire still is "of German Nation". So its not really a Roman empire, more like a German one.

that term didnt come into use until well after this point is Time das

Am finishing stats. :)

Teh stats have been done for a few hours now...

No soup for you! ;) (No. Why?)

Amenhotep7 said:
Stats

Almohad Caliphate
Capital:
Ruler:
Government: Caliphate
Tech. Level: Middle Colonial Age
Army: 6000 Infantry, 3000 Cavalry, 20 Cannons
Navy: 80 Ships
Economy: Economic Powerhouse (+3)
Education: Well-Educated
Culture: Strongly Cultured
Confidence: Admiring
Projects:
Nation Background: The major colonial power. Under the wise tutelage of the Almohad Khalifah, the Almohad Caliphate has grown very powerful. Although now the Christians have landed in the New World, and it may prove difficult to expand.

A very strong nation , but notice only 6000 infantry and 3000 calvary? A little unrealistic dont you think , the cannons arent that bad but only 80 ships?

Damn. That's not much of a prob, I'll just do that as I'm posting the stats in the actual NES thread...

wait... so Ming CHina will only have 150k troops??? THey had over 1 million! The army that was defending Western China from Timur alone was 1 million!

You see? That's why we shouldn't even bother. As long as the armies are proportional to one another...

WHAT???? Does the Pope in a certain nes want to be kicked out of china... :p

Although big numers seem more realistic, proportional is fine. Divided everything by 10 or 100 and we're set.

Is this indonesia?

Majapahit
Capital:
Ruler:
Tech Level: Early Colonial Age
Army: 2000 Infantry, 1000 Cavalry
Navy: 25 Ships
Economy: Good Enough (+1)
Education: Well-Educated
Culture: Patriotic
Confidence: Loving
Projects:
Nation Background: You are on the eastern fringes of Islam, and there are abundant lands to bring in to the Islamic sphere. The lands of Java are rich, and your alims eager to convert the pagans of Java into Muslims. And, you’ve a decent fleet. Who knows what awaits you beyond the seas?

Xen - its a term that reflected the facts. The ruling class IS German.

Amen - Majapahit was Hindu-Buddhist and one of the last resistances to Muslim influence spreading to Indonesia. Just so you know.

Really? I thought Indonesia was in the Islamic sphere. Hmm. Will correct.

After freaking homework I'll post the actual thread. Start making secret back-stabbing plans now. ;)

Top Bottom