Price help!

If this isn't allow let me know and delete the thread, my apology.

I have a Dell Dimension 3000 I brought in December 2004. It still runs. I like to sell the 15'' LCD screen and the Tower. It has 2.8 GHZ, 80 GB, a 256MB video card I stuck it in, a Radeon I believe, don't remember the exact model. It also have 2 gig of RAM I upgraded it to in late 2009/early 2010.

I checked online for good prices to sell it on Ebay/Craigslist.

I was looking to stick it on one of the sites first to see if it who sell for maybe $100 for the computer and the screen (no speakers however) + some for shipping.

What you guys think?

We pretty much throw those out here. We've even started dumping Core 2 Duo machines w/ up to 2 GB of RAM, and we have a pile of 17", and now some 19" LCD monitors. There just isn't really any value in them from a business perspective, but you might get $50 from someone really in need I guess.

We pretty much throw those out here. We've even started dumping Core 2 Duo machines w/ up to 2 GB of RAM, and we have a pile of 17", and now some 19" LCD monitors. There just isn't really any value in them from a business perspective, but you might get $50 from someone really in need I guess.

Seriously??

If you aren't giving those machines to a charity that distributes them to indigent students or schools please PM me.

Top Bottom