Prince, 6 civs, often a draw , how do you ?

gunter

King
With such amount of huge cheating usually the Prince level ends on late eras with 3-4 civs on the same power more or less.

Human ideas/exploit are blocked by AI Prince hard dynamic cheating, so often we have a kind of draw.

I can eliminate 2/3 capitols but that's useless and expensive.So ?

How do you fight the fate of draw droven by the AI Prince hard cheating ?

I have very little problem winning on Prince. How is the AI hard cheating?

I have very little problem winning on Prince. How is the AI hard cheating?

It's documented and even yourself can see that.

If you are smart enough to easily win on Prince you have surelly noticed the hard cheating on several aspects.

The worst cheating ? Unit production 12X than human. ( not always of course ) , it is a dynamic cheating.

Don't tell me about trading posts or other bla bla, it is documented.

Its documented but you should still be able to out research all of the AI except that one that manages 5 simultaneous research agreements which it then repeats until you end up killing AIs just to slow the tech leader down.

Cheating isn't a bad thing though. Some people get fixated on the idea of unfairness but whats really unfair is putting a problem solving device that took millions of years to evolve against against a program that has to run on bad hardware and written on a budget.

I know that the AI has advantages on higher levels but if the AI doesn't follow the game rules I can expect tomorrow an AI spearman beating 4 of my rifleman just because the AI has a dynamic cheating system.

The HW issues are surelly an issue but also game rules are

I have told and repeat I saw athe AI doing a research agreement with 141 gold ( 16 gold per turn ) , if you do not trust me this is not a problem for me.

Many other players are reporting AI tragicomic cheats, if you do not trust them all this is not a problem for us too.

I completely smashed the AIs in my first game on Prince. I haven't played on lower difficulties so I can't comment on whether it is a cheating AI. I know all the ones above it are.

regardless, the solution to having a win rate below what you would like to be at is to lower the difficulty.

I have told and repeat I saw athe AI doing a research agreement with 141 gold ( 16 gold per turn ) , if you do not trust me this is not a problem for me.

Many other players are reporting AI tragicomic cheats, if you do not trust them all this is not a problem for us too.

I don't know if the AI is cheating or not, and honestly I don't care because even if they are it's still easy to win on Prince.

And if it's too hard for you play on a lower level. The sole thing that changes with what difficulty you're playing on is how much the AI gets benefited/penalized, so cheating would be expected, wouldn't it?

I have told and repeat I saw athe AI doing a research agreement with 141 gold, if you do not trust me this is not a problem for me.

You claim you saw a civ with 141 gold in one turn, then make a research agreement for 250 in another turn. You say this is impossible because he only made +18 gpt.

Have you not acquire more than 109 gold in one turn before? I have. Trade agreements. Barbarian encampment destruction. The capture of city-states.

You know, there's a guy in the strategy forum who's upset about "cheating" because the AI keeps pelting him with 3-4 artillery units per turn while he's trying to capture their cities. And that's, like, totally unfair and junk.

With such amount of huge cheating usually the Prince level ends on late eras with 3-4 civs on the same power more or less.

Human ideas/exploit are blocked by AI Prince hard dynamic cheating, so often we have a kind of draw.

I can eliminate 2/3 capitols but that's useless and expensive.So ?

How do you fight the fate of draw droven by the AI Prince hard cheating ?

Citation Required.

I would have showed you one of my Frigates assault of yesterday.....

The AI had around 10/12 cities ( like me ) and I had around 12-15 units.

The AI had around 25 units on the field and my multi promoted Frigates easily killed 5/6/7 units each turn and the AI kept on building 6/7 units lasting 30-40 turns until I got bored and until I suddenly discovered the AI map ( ruin ) where I saw at least, AT LEAST , around 25 extra units going here and there just waiting for their turn to be meat for my Frigates.

Does the AI knows that maintaining around 30 units has a huge cost ?

How can the AI produce 5/7 units each turn, having a reserve of around 25 and have all the money for producing 6/7 each turn for 30/40 turns ? Prince level BTW

Trade agreements ?

I would have showed you one of my Frigates assault of yesterday.....

The AI had around 10/12 cities ( like me ) and I had around 12-15 units.

The AI had around 25 units on the field and my multi promoted Frigates easily killed 5/6/7 units each turn and the AI kept on building 6/7 units lasting 30-40 turns until I got bored and until I suddenly discovered the AI map ( ruin ) where I saw at least, AT LEAST , around 25 extra units going here and there just waiting for their turn to be meat for my Frigates.

Does the AI knows that maintaining around 30 units has a huge cost ?

How can the AI produce 5/7 units each turn, having a reserve of around 25 and have all the money for producing 6/7 each turn for 30/40 turns ? Prince level BTW

Trade agreements ?

Listen, if you really think the AI is cheating at Prince level, post one of your save games to the bug report forums.

Listen, if you really think the AI is cheating at Prince level, post one of your save games to the bug report forums.

AI cheats at higher levels, that's said also in the manual and we all accept it.

I am upset when AI curves game rules, just that.

Asap I'll have proof, the dumb AI doesn't know history therefore it is condemned to repeat errors.

AI cheats at higher levels, that's said also in the manual and we all accept it.

I am upset when AI curves game rules, just that.

Asap I'll have proof, the dumb AI doesn't know history therefore it is condemned to repeat errors.

Well, yeah. We accept it because it says so in the manual. We're not accepting your claims that Prince level cheats because in the manual it says it doesn't.

Funny how that works.

We'll await your proof with baited breath. Meanwhile, I'll be hunting wolverines with my uncle in Alaska (12 gauge).

Well, yeah. We accept it because it says so in the manual. We're not accepting your claims that Prince level cheats because in the manual it says it doesn't.

Funny how that works.

We'll await your proof with baited breath. Meanwhile, I'll be hunting wolverines with my uncle in Alaska (12 gauge).

You are quite derailed from the truth, anyway good for you .

My first game was on Prince, and i won easily. I didn't even know what the hell i was doing yet. On my second prince game i got the ceaser rating. Steam rolled everyone with mech infantry in the 1800's LOL.

Prince in c5 is way easier than what i remember Noble in c4 being. I found King to be a push over as well.

Not really sure where my difficulty will end up yet in c5. Im now moving it up after each game till i hit the wall. In c4 it was Emporer (3 levels above balanced), i could only win 50% of those games. whereas one level below that i won every time.

I've never had a problem beating the ai on prince, they're usually dumb and i actually wish they would play like human players, maybe you should just try managing your empire differently

Top Bottom