Print Version of Somnium?

sparker

Chieftain
Is there any interest in a print version of Somnium done via http://thegamecrafter.com?

I would love to have a physical copy of the game to play against friends, but this would involve making money off the concepts and art of Fall from Heaven, so it's really not my place to initiate such a project.

But if Kael were to put up (or sanction) a copy on that site, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Anyone else with thoughts, ideas?
-Scott

The pictures that are used are by other artists, so you'd probably have to get their consent too.

Maybe we could make new art :)
I could draw the swords. I'm really good at drawing swords. I could probably do towers as well... Anything geometrical really, just count me way, way out of angels/demons/dragons/anything alive.

I could draw the swords. I'm really good at drawing swords. I could probably do towers as well... Anything geometrical really, just count me way, way out of angels/demons/dragons/anything alive.

Sounds familiar... :p

I'm the same way. Ships, weapons, landscapes or spacescapes, I can do. Animals and people? I once tried to draw a deer, standing on a rock... Came out a perfect rhinoceros. Just had to add the horn. :mischief:

And I can't even draw a straight line :lol:

I would really to see a real Somnium too :)

you CAN buy the somnium cards ;) well, you will be able to in 2010. the original artist is releasing a Tarot deck with the same pictures (although with different names). ill post a link if anyone is interested.

you CAN buy the somnium cards ;) well, you will be able to in 2010. the original artist is releasing a Tarot deck with the same pictures (although with different names). ill post a link if anyone is interested.
But Tarot cards generally only have 4 suits(Pentacles, Wands, Swords, Cups). Do hers have more for some reason? I don't know why she would... Angels, Demons and Dragons don't seem very Tarot-ey.

Top Bottom