1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with Woc 1.20 on Multiplayer......please help

Discussion in 'Civ4 - World of Civilization' started by Klaupatius, May 19, 2009.

1. Klaupatius

Klaupatius Chieftain

Hello everybody,

i got a problem with woc-mod on Multiplayer, is there anybody who can help me ?
    i have installed the bts version 3.17 and the Woc version 1.20.
    When I play the single player mode, everything is allright, but when i start a multiplayer game, I get hundreds of messegas, instead of the loading screen.
    like these here:

Assert Failed

File: .\CvGlobals.cpp
    Line: 5156
    Expression: strcmp(szType, "NONE")==0 || strcmp(szType, "")==0
    Message: info type CIVIC_INDUSTRIALISM not found, Current XML file is: modules\Civics\Economy\Industrialism\Industrialism_Civ4VoteInfo.xml

or

Assert Failed

File: .\CvGlobals.cpp
    Line: 5156
    Expression: strcmp(szType, "NONE")==0 || strcmp(szType, "")==0
    Message: info type CIVIC_SEPARATION_OF_POWERS not found, Current XML file is: modules\Civics\Government\Separate Powers\Separate Powers_Civ4VoteInfo.xml

Thanks!!!

2. johny smith

johny smith Deity

Can you click ignore all and they go away? It is just giving you warnings. If it still plays it should be ok. But yes I know annoying.