Project announcement: European Wars MOD

If you visit my website, you'll find all your unit lines, with picture of existing units when they are available, and reference pictures to fill the gaps.

Eh Steph, in very truth I take my inspiration from your website. It's a very great job!;)

The infantry units line is intended as a upgrading path. So the start unit for units armed with fusil is the Arquebusier. After the discover of a specific Tech it can be upgraded to Musketeer; after the discover of another specific Thech it ca be upgraded to Fusilier and so on: Line Infantry 1780, Line Infantry 1810 etc.
The same thing for the others type of units, Pikeman, Light Infantry, units armed with sword at the start of the Mod...
For cavalry units we can start with Armored Cavalry that can upgrade to Reiters that can upgrade to Dragoon, then Dragoons 1670 and so on.
We have also Cuirassiers, Line Cavalry, different kind of Light Cavalry (Ussars, Lancers, Uhlans etc.) all with a proper upgrade path and specific Tech.

Agree. Infantry Line, "Pikeman" Line, Heavy/Light Calvary Line. Don't forget Marines, partisans and special units.

I'm going to post the civ-pedia here, in case anyone wants to look at it. I'll update it accordingly as I make changes. Keep in mind I left the descriptions from the original civ3 conquests the way they were for now. I will however edit them eventually to suit the era of the mod.

I'm going to post the civ-pedia here, in case anyone wants to look at it. I'll update it accordingly as I make changes. Keep in mind I left the descriptions from the original civ3 conquests the way they were for now. I will however edit them eventually to suit the era of the mod.

Well done turfcat, and many thanks! Have a correct and complete Civ-Pedia is one of the most important goals for a Mod!

I'm working right now on an Excel file with all the Mod info: Civs, units, techs, wonders, resources, etc. But I'm lacking info on UUs on differents civs: Denmark-Norway, Savoy, Spain, Portugal, Holy Roman Empire, Saxony, Bavaria and Ireland. Also I'm designating a space for Unique Buildings/Wonders for each civ. Give me some feedback and I'll possibly post it on Monday (I'll be away from this computer for the weekend)

Well maybe imperator could work on packs for these civs.

Yes, I have a lot of images for those civs and I want make some units! After the Scots I will make the Swedish and later the others.;)

RL has caught up with me, but I made this little Excel file with information on posible civs, nits, tech, etc.

Good work Polietileno! Very interesting and useful. I think it's a good base to work on. Thanks. I go to add my ideas.:)

I like very much the idea of Ronning to create city units: we can create some and pace they in the Holy roman empire to simulate the great number of state, duchy and free city that were in the territory.
Also I'working to add some Tech to the excel made by Polietileno. A question for you Poli: have you completed the europe map or we must use the map from MEM?

Do you need anything that I could help with? :)

Maybe in a month or 2 (if the mod won't be out by then) I could create a map if you haven't already (sorry bout the timing tho :p)

I like very much the idea of Ronning to create city units: we can create some and pace they in the Holy roman empire to simulate the great number of state, duchy and free city that were in the territory.
Also I'working to add some Tech to the excel made by Polietileno. A question for you Poli: have you completed the europe map or we must use the map from MEM?

Map still a work in progress, but I can awnser in about a week or so. To tell you the truth, I rather not use the MEM map.

Map still a work in progress, but I can awnser in about a week or so. To tell you the truth, I rather not use the MEM map.

No problem, I like the idea to use a new map. I refer to MEM map only for the case we dont'have our map.;)
I'm working to Ottoman units and I hope to finish the job for this week end and after I want work on the excel. After this I think go to Italian units.

Top Bottom