1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[PS4] Visual glitches

Discussion in 'Civ 6 - Consoles' started by MrRadar, Nov 24, 2019.

1. MrRadar

MrRadar Emperor

There are a few visual glitches on the PS4 release version.

The circle (escape) button is not shown in the dialog box top right corner:
    Spoiler :

For new improved tiles, the yields are displayed on top of each other. In a freshly loaded save everything is displayed correctly, though:
    Spoiler :

In the civics tree, on fresh load, governor titles and envoys are displayed correctly:
    Spoiler :

But then they disappear:
    Spoiler :

First I thought they vanish after civics dialog pop up, but last time I noticed the absence as soon as I improved new tile with a builder. Maybe yields display glitch and this one are connected?

Edit: I can now confirm that governor titles' and envoys' icons in the civics tree disappear as soon as you build the first new improvement with a builder, and the yields on that new improvement glitch to be displayed on top of one another.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  2. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Warlord Supporter

I have seen this on my XB1 version too. I would expect an improvement in a future patch, but that is just my opinion.