Q&A with Dennis Shirk

Petiscator

King
http://www.facebook.com/events/111384405698994/

Here is the video: http://www.twitch.tv/2k/b/389525395

Posted on facebook a few minutes ago.

Apparently, there will be a Q&A on April 11 at 10:30 - 11:30 PDT.

"Join us as Community 2K speaks with Dennis Shirk, Sr. Producer at Firaxis, about the upcoming expansion Civilization V: Brave New World. Following up and expanding on our PAX livestream, we will be showing footage of some of the Civs and features new to Brave New World.

Plus, we will be showing a never-before-seen image that hints at the identity of one of the Brave New World Civilization leaders to be revealed on Friday the 12th. Who could it be?

After the footage, Dennis Shirk will be taking your questions and answering them live! SHARE this event to spread the word, and please start COMMENTING below with your questions for Dennis.

Livestream starts at at 10:30am PDT/1:30pm EDT on http://www.twitch.tv/2k"

Thoughts?

In case you want to check when is it in your time zone, click here - http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=April+11th+2013%2C+10%3A30AM+PDT

~If this isn't working, please tell me, I don't usually upload stuff here :) ~

--

Also on facebook: the picture of the hint they gave us today, for those who are unable to access it: Because of him, war

If you closely look at the cover picture, you'll see there is a border from a ?new? civilization. Is it Poland? Doesn't look exactly like it...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. I think I'll be at school, though, so I shall wait for the youtubers.

That border looks to be yellow with a dark red border. Colors would probably go with Shaka decently...

2K said:
Join us as Community 2K speaks with Dennis Shirk, Sr. Producer at Firaxis, about the upcoming expansion Civilization V: Brave New World. Following up and expanding on our PAX livestream, we will be showing footage of some of the Civs and features new to Brave New World.

Plus, we will be showing a never-before-seen image that hints at the identity of one of the Brave New World Civilization leaders to be revealed on Friday the 12th. Who could it be?

After the footage, Dennis Shirk will be taking your questions and answering them live! SHARE this event to spread the word, and please start COMMENTING below with your questions for Dennis.
... We already know with 99,9(9)% certainty that the image hints at Shaka... Can't you pick another one for us to guess too? :rolleyes:
Last time, it was Sweden's Gustavus Adolphus that was hinted at - THAT was fun because people were not really expecting him. But Shaka? :crazyeye:

Anyway, in case you want to know when it starts in your timezone, click here!

If you closely look at the cover picture, you'll see there is a border from a ?new? civilization. Is it Poland? Doesn't look exactly like it...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. I think I'll be at school, though, so I shall wait for the youtubers.

That border looks to be yellow with a dark red border. Colors would probably go with Shaka decently...
I'm pretty sure that is just based on this image. It might seem yellow-ish because of the tile beneath it, but it is most certainly Poland.

Also, apperantly, Dennis Shirk is a Great Artist! :lol:

10:30 - 11:30am PDT is 1:30-2:30pm EST for all you easterners

Going to miss it :( Darn school.

If you look in the corner where you would normally see the crest of the civ (to the left of Dennis's head, you will see the crest). All we need to do is compare it with Poland's Winged Hussar Crest, otherwise def a new civ

Edit: Those are Poland's colors and a great artist symbol

Looks also a lot like the Songhai. I could be wrong, but it's hard to tell from such a small section.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's definitely Poland.

There's an orange-red symbol next to Dennis' picture. What's that?

Edit: Gucumatz already answered that.

Its just a reused picture from Pax, see above (same boundaries, great artist, mountain)

Looks a lot like the Songhai to me. I could be wrong, but it's hard to tell from such a small section.

It's taken from the Poland screenshot of a great artist from the PAX demo screens. What I find interesting is that it says production 2/2...does that mean this is it for Civ V??? :confused:

It's taken from the Poland screenshot of a great artist from the PAX demo screens. What I find interesting is that it says production 2/2...does that mean this is it for Civ V??? :confused:

Dennis Shirk is really productive! :)

Seriously though - I think they just changed it for the banner! It even still has the movement icon :c5moves: right next to it, just like the original image! :lol: Nothing to note there.

A Shaka hint wouldn't be a particularly "never-before-seen image", would it? :p

Could be they might hint at another civ.

Nice point, but they could just reveal more image hints of Shaka... :p But that made me slightly more hopeful for the future! *JoãoIIplz*

I'll be at work :(

Do you guys think they'll put it on youtube like the PAX demos, for those of us who can't watch it live?

Yup definitely looks like Poland, based on the previous screens of Poland's border...

I hope they confirm the Zulu on Thursday, in the PAX expanded demo, and hint on another new civ on Friday. Hinting the Zulu again wouldn't make sense when everybody is already so sure.

Top Bottom