[QoL] Notification Settings

axatin

Prince
Download here (v1)

This mod allows to turn on/off notifications for instant yields. Compatible with Community Patch/Vox Populi version 4.5 or newer. Save game compatible.

Screenshot (550).png

Instant yield notifications:
Screenshot (551).png

@axatin Nice mod, I'm wondering If there is some github repo so I can contribute. I'm also wondering what about mod that gathers all instant yields information and produces only one notification next turn with aggregated information. It could be better solution because such way player won't loose information.

Been waiting for a compatible VP mod to do this. Thanks @axatin!

One thing though, I have Expanding Borders notification turned off but they're still showing.
Also, I'd like to be able to disable Expanding Borders notifications, but keep the ones where they expand onto a resource. Is that at all possible?

@axatin Nice mod, I'm wondering If there is some github repo so I can contribute. I'm also wondering what about mod that gathers all instant yields information and produces only one notification next turn with aggregated information. It could be better solution because such way player won't loose information.
I‘ll create a repo soon. It should be possible to add an option that all notifications are shown in combined form in the next turn.

Been waiting for a compatible VP mod to do this. Thanks @axatin!

One thing though, I have Expanding Borders notification turned off but they're still showing.
Also, I'd like to be able to disable Expanding Borders notifications, but keep the ones where they expand onto a resource. Is that at all possible?
The mod is only about notifications for instant yields, so "expanding borders" refers to the notifications about for example the authority gold/prod you get when expanding borders.

For instant yields, I think it’s necessary that they’re shown by default but can be turned off. For all other notifications, I‘d suggest we have a forum discussion first and see if we can maybe agree on removing some of them in the main mod.

Top Bottom