Question About Compatibility

SLGray

King
I wanted to create this topic to ask about certain mods compatibility with the mods I already use. I want to ask if this is ok. If not, this topic can be locked/deleted.

I am going ahead and list my mods:

CP only
More Luxuries
City-State Diplomacy
Civ 4 Diplomacy Features
Events & Decisions
Historical Religions Complete
YNEAMP v24
JFD's Event Compendium, Cities in Development, Rise to Power, Exploration Continued Expanded, and Cultural Diversity

Also I wanted to know is there a best way to order (enabling) these mods?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure enabling both E&D and Events Compendium will cause duplicate events (though they should work without problems together).
EDIT: Enabling the E&D events system and enabling Events Compendium. Decisions are still something completely different last time I checked

The rest should all work together. should. There's only one way to find out though ;)

I was not asking if the ones I posted are compatibility becuase I already use them.

Here are the some of the ones I was wondering about:

Tomatekh's Mississippi and Poverty Point.

Oops, my bad :crazyeye:

Anyways, the Mississippi's and Poverty Point's modpages do not mention any issues with compatibility (apart from requiring BNW), so I assume they must be safe to use with other mods, including those in your list in the first post.

The only way to know in my experience is to try the mod... Mods may be theoretically compatible but then something weird happens when you run a) and b) together and there's a glitch. Sometimes even the order you install or select mods makes a difference...

Just try it. I say.

I did try Mississippi last night. After about 25 turns, an event popped up with only one option. When I clicked it, the game crashed to the desktop with no black screen.

Last edited:
New Question:

My mods:

CP only
More Luxuries
Events & Decisions
Historical Religions Conmplete
City-State Diplomacy no DLL
Civ 4 Diplomacy Features
JFD's CiD, ExCE, RtP, CulDiv, and Event Compendium
YnAEMP v24

Are the above mods compatible with Sukritact's Suzerainty? Also I read in one of the threads that it does not work with CiD's claims. Is this still the case?

Suz works fine with Claims; idk if it'll work with CSD tho

Top Bottom