Quick answers

Didn't we go through this same issue already when we were building warriors and swordsmen? I don't have time to check the archives now, though. Give me a couple of hours.

is there a thread here where i can find our team's gmail address and password or am i just blind? i've been searching through the forum the past 15 minutes or so, but it's not in any of the stickies, and i'd like to see the save as i have an idea i'd like to propose.

thanks. :)

Regarding the producion of Slaves ... I understand that when a city has a majority of 'foreign' population that foreign settlers are produced.

I didn't realise that slaves are also ... are they the slave graphic?

Anyway what happens when the population is 50% ... ie. Town has pop 2 ... are slaves also produced ??? ... Do these towns always produce slaves until the native population is greater than the foreign?

I seem to remember the answer being that it used a last in first out approach - the nationality of the most recent citizen added determines the nationality of the worker/settler, but I can't find where I got that from, so I don't really know either.

How do the victory conditions work in multiplayer?

For example, suppose we have a very successful attack on Dnuts and capture enough of their towns to reach the domination limit (territory and population). If we end our turn over the domination limit, do we win? Or do we have to be over the limit following KISS' turn? Or do we still have to be over the limit at the beginning of our next turn?

Top Bottom