Quick Questions / Quick Answers

I see thanks a lot.

One more question while I have you if you don't mind. How can I mod happiness in the current update? There used to be a lot of code in the various files in the happiness folder but there's a lot less now, no idea what to do to make needs less harsh for example.
Since I'm interested myself I did some research. I think following files matter:

...\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(1) Community Patch\Core Files\Core Values\CoreDefines.sql
search for -- City Happiness Defines in this file

..\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Vox Populi\Modular Elements\Happiness Mod\CityHappiness.sql
I think here the first setting is the value used for global median. By default it actually is 55 (median would be 50)

How exactly this affects the game, you have to trial and error.

Anyone wanting to modify happiness, I suggest waiting until next version - I did an intensive cleanup of the code.

Been looking around but can't find it, so I'll ask here.

People keep mentioning the Discord, but I can't see a link to a Discord anywhere in these forums or CivFanatics as a whole. Could someone point me in the direction of an invite link (or post one in here?)

Been looking around but can't find it, so I'll ask here.

People keep mentioning the Discord, but I can't see a link to a Discord anywhere in these forums or CivFanatics as a whole. Could someone point me in the direction of an invite link (or post one in here?)

I haven't played for a few months. Was there a nerf for Barb spawns or something? I find them underwhelming even with Raging Barbarians turned on.

I haven't played for a few months. Was there a nerf for Barb spawns or something? I find them underwhelming even with Raging Barbarians turned on.
Next version will have some improvements in that area - especially regarding spawning of encampments.

Does the quantity of luxury resources count for happiness or just a single one does the same job ?

Top Bottom