Quo's Combined Tweaks

Quo's Combined Tweaks v7.0.19 BETA

Thanks for the suggestions.
1. Can make growth penalty in occupied cities in the 25%? The city can be permanently captured, let it at least a little, but growing. It will be an interesting compromise in the game.
2. I agree that the idea is not very good.
I am considering moving this card further back in the Policy tree to eliminate this bottleneck, which would, essentially, have the same effect as increasing Settler production cost.
I also agree with this card with the settlers should move.
4. Yes, the idea is, however, not very much.
5. How about making such changes to Scythia?
- Scythia's UU heals 25 points after kill.
- Units is reduced by 5 HP more.
- An increase in the level of the unit restores all HP.

UPD. For some reason, the AI does not build military camps (China builds only). Very strange. Although it was all excellent. Check please, can reason in this mod?

Last edited:
I've encountered this weird bug where if I don't click on "Click on this Settler" at the beginning of a game that certain things no longer function. The menu icon is not responsive. I can't click/drag the map. I can't right-click out of the city screen. Also info no longer pops up when you mouse over a tile. Again, this only seems to happen when that intro button isn't pushed. Unfortunately, when I custom create games, I never get that option.

I've encountered this weird bug where if I don't click on "Click on this Settler" at the beginning of a game that certain things no longer function. The menu icon is not responsive. I can't click/drag the map. I can't right-click out of the city screen. Also info no longer pops up when you mouse over a tile. Again, this only seems to happen when that intro button isn't pushed. Unfortunately, when I custom create games, I never get that option.

Thanks for that feedback. I will look into it next chance I get. The Settler thing is really unnecessary anyway since it doesn't give any new info, so I may just remove that entirely. Sorry I broke your game, thanks for reporting it. :)

First of all, AWESOME Mod. Thanks for it.

Second, bug report for version 2.8.1.
Just downloaded, deleted the previous version folder and placed the new one.
Now, this is what happens:

Gah. Looks like 2.8.2 had a lot of issues. Who knew adding a small pop-up window would cause so many problems.

When I get a chance I am going to roll back the versions to 2.8.1 until I everything is working again. Thanks again for reporting issues.

"Auto end turn" do not work and it's grayed out from menu - is it known issue/feature/bug?
Is there a workaround?
Also similar issue with "auto unit cycling"

Additional info:
Using only this mod (Quo's Combined Tweaks v2.8.1). Civ "Winter" patched.
See also attached pics:
Civ6Screen0003.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm totally confused by the End of Turn bug. It works fine on my computer. I can try stripping out some unused files that are there for future devolepment to see if it that fixes things.

hey first i love this mod but i think that the new update some how made the river texture disappear. they are still there i just cant see them

Update on the end of turn issue. Those of you having the issue, is there any chance you have an extra "Mod" folder, or that when the Quo's Combined Tweaks mod is unzipped it's not the top level folder in the mod folder (meaning you have Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Quo's Combined Tweaks\Quo's Combined Tweaks\ instead of just Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Quo's Combined Tweaks\ At least one user reported fixing the issue by deleting an extra Mods folder (thanks to Chingford for describing how s/he fixed it.)

hey first i love this mod but i think that the new update some how made the river texture disappear. they are still there i just cant see them

This the first time I've heard about this issue. I don't have the issue. Can anyone else confirm this problem? Also can you tell me if you're running other mods at the same time?

Update on the end of turn issue. Those of you having the issue, is there any chance you have an extra "Mod" folder, or that when the Quo's Combined Tweaks mod is unzipped it's not the top level folder in the mod folder (meaning you have Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Quo's Combined Tweaks\Quo's Combined Tweaks\ instead of just Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Quo's Combined Tweaks\ At least one user reported fixing the issue by deleting an extra Mods folder (thanks to Chingford for describing how s/he fixed it.)

This the first time I've heard about this issue. I don't have the issue. Can anyone else confirm this problem? Also can you tell me if you're running other mods at the same time?
just AI+ and all the moar units mods

isau updated Quo's Combined Tweaks with a new update entry:

Quo Combined Tweaks v2.9

This update fixes the issues with the pop-up messages that were broken in v2.8.2 and makes some additional gameplay changes.

I believe all issues with the pop-ups have been identified and corrected. If you encounter strange mechanics, please let me know.

Currently, you will only get the pop-up message in Basic mode. Assuming nothing is broken, Hardcore players will get their own pop-ups as well in a future update that explains the changed rules there.

Other changes:

Updates to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't have extra "Mod" folder and "end of turn" issue reproduces with Quo Combined Tweaks v2.9

FYI, I'm using now some extra mods (let me know if you want me to remove/delete other mods temporary and start new game for track this bug):
Spoiler :

upload_2017-1-28_6-44-16.png

I don't have extra "Mod" folder and "end of turn" issue reproduces with Quo Combined Tweaks v2.9

FYI, I'm using now some extra mods (let me know if you want me to remove/delete other mods temporary and start new game for track this bug):

Sorry. :( It seems to be working for me. Maybe try it without other mods installed? I can't figure out why that specific feature might stop working. In the previous release there was some rogue code that was causing some issues, but I can't see anything in my testing that would produce this issue.

In short: "End of turn" issue do not reproduce anymore with Quo Combined Tweaks v2.9 (+all other mods) if I start new game!

I did few more tests and seems that this issue is related somehow to savegame - meaning this issue reproduces with my old savegame (Quo Combined Tweaks v2.9 (+all other mods)).
This is a minor issue now - I'll start new game :D

Thanks isau for his excellent mod!

When attempting to use this mod, my game freezes on the leader loading screen. The music continues to play, but the game just refuses to load and eventually crashes.

Any idea what could be causing this?

When attempting to use this mod, my game freezes on the leader loading screen. The music continues to play, but the game just refuses to load and eventually crashes.

Any idea what could be causing this?

I'm not sure what would cause that issue. Is this the only mod you are running, and is your Civ 6 up to date?

Also, can you go to Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs and post a copy of the text found in the Database.log file?

Top Bottom