Quo's Combined Tweaks

Quo's Combined Tweaks v7.0.19 BETA

Hi, and thanks for your mod.
I have 2 questions. I was trying to play Poland, and I discovered that while it says it's biome is Soviet block on leader description when creating the game, it says Boreal Europe on loading, and I think it functions as Boreal Europe (had a peek into the code).
Second, I was also trying Montezuma lately, and I can't find my ability to rush districts with builders. I have the ability for everyone disabled (the one in MyOptions), does it also affect his unique ability or have you just removed it? Or, is it CQUI problem and I don't see the button? Also wasn't able to rush wonders, but I may have missed if I had to enable it in options first.

Hey guys
I have a bug report for you.
I've build Halicarnassus Mausoleum while having no harbours, so the next time I got a great person (after 2 turns) the game stopped demanding me to get one more (great admiral), but it's impossible without harbour. Happily I had autosaves and I stopped building mausoleum.
And also I ask you to update the Overview of your mod, because it's sad when you trying to get +1 trade route from Merchant Republic and instead you get useless gold buff.
Thank you.

Just got the expansion and dlc, downloaded your mod and started playing again. Loving it so far! But I've noticed my workers can build several improvements unique to other civs. Is this because I've befriended said civ? Also when building wonders it lets me place them in areas I shouldn't be able to. IE oxford not next to a campus and Ruhr Valley not next to an industrial zone. This a feature or a bug?

Those are all features. Quo's mod does a lot to address imbalances and make diplomacy a more integral part of the game. Wonders have fewer restrictions on where they can be built. And some civilizations provide their unique improvements as their friendship bonus.

I've been playing a game as Scotland. The game tells me I should get +1GE/+1GS points from Happy/Ecstatic cities, but I'm not getting any. I play with a number of other mods, but none that alter Scotland as far as I am aware. Is this a bug?

P.S. I don't play with Biomes, but The Netherlands are described as being Boreal Europe, which I think is a mistake. It most resembles Western Europe.

Last edited:
Honestly wonder restrictions are a good thing but I get the feeling they were lifted to give the AI a handout.

When I am going for the Pyramids, I tend to leave my builders with 1 charge so they get the benefit of the extra charge. In my last game, I was friendly with China which also gives an extra charge. I had three builders with 1 charge remaining and the Pyramids being built. However, China refused to remain friends and my builders disappeared with the loss of their friendship bonus. This seems fair to me, however, it was unexpected and I was a little disappointed, as I assumed that the Chinese gift charge would have been consumed.

Hi all,

Like many of you I am excited to see a new expansion pack approaching (gathering storm). I am waiting to see what the new pack contains, then will make some decisions about how to carry forward some of the features of this mod.

Thanks,

Quo/Isau

Just checking, is receiving no era point at all for conquering cities or ending wars a bug or a feature? Cause I unexpectedly went into a dark age even though I basically decimated a idiot with no army that declared a surprise war....

Hello! Loving this mod, but I would really like to have the pre-built Walls for City-States (or any 1st city) to be removed and I'm having trouble finding where can I change that, any help would be very much appreciated!

I am using civ 6 the original version. When I use the latest mod, the game won't load. When I use earlier version such as v4.0, it loads and works, except all units look like builders. I am playing on a Mac. Please help

Can anyone help? I want to add in a starting settler and scout in myscratchpad rather than use a different mod. There is a spot for it, but I'm unsure of the exact values to use. If you could provide... or let me know where I can find the info, I would much appreciate it. Thank you!

upload_2018-12-23_13-9-13.png

@DanaLea - Remove the '/* */' to un-comment out the code block, then change the code to:
Code:
INSERT INTO MajorStartingUnits
            (Unit,            Era,            District,                Quantity,   NotStartTile,   AiOnly)
VALUES      ('UNIT_SETTLER',  'ERA_ANCIENT',  'DISTRICT_CITY_CENTER',  1,          1,              0),
            ('UNIT_SCOUT',    'ERA_ANCIENT',  'DISTRICT_CITY_CENTER',  1,          1,              0);

So, I'm just getting back into playing Civ VI after several months. I kept getting sent back to the main menu when loading a game, so I disabled all the mods and tried just using the Quo mod and JFD's Rule with Faith. Still nothing. However, I can start a game if I only use one of the two. I checked the files and don't see conflicts since all the Quo files are unique to this mod. I'd really like to use both of the mods. Is there a way to resolve this issue?

I am also having an issue getting this mod working, I have Rise and Fall and I have disabled all other mods. Running this on Windows 10. As I say, I have removed all other mods from the mod folder but any time I have this mod enabled, alone or otherwise, I am sent back to main menu when trying to load or start any game.

Any suggestions?

Ok so it seems to be Rise and Fall DLC that is causing the issue. After disabling only the Rise and Fall DLC it loads. Any suggestion on getting this working with Rise and Fall?

Update - So I went through every version from the top going down until I hit the 1st one that works with Rise and Fall. Which is 6.0.6.

Top Bottom