Quot Capita: Majesty

Hello guys, I'm having some troubles trying to play the mod. Whatever I try to play a game it crashe to the desktop right as it finished loading up. It doesn't matter which civ I play or the map, it always crashes in the same place. ( The world map doesn't even load and the revs or something menu pops up and the loading tips are still on screen)

Here are the flags you have requested, SoG.

I've also included a zip containing all my flags + the DTX view app so you can view them outside the game.

Attachments

• Majesty Flags 4.rar
    130 KB · Views: 58
  • Kingpin's Flags.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
Tried both of them and neither work. They all crash in the same place.

This sounds similar to my recent experience.

The solution, for me, was to uninstall the mod, and the game (including expansions)

Then I reinstalled the game and the expansions and re-downloaded the mod and installed it. Problem solved.

Just a thought, you may want to check and make sure nothing got transferred to your MyGames folder. Additionally, the config.ini file has a sneaky habit of going to the MG and the mods folder. you may need to check on that as well.

Here are the flags you have requested, SoG.

I've also included a zip containing all my flags + the DTX view app so you can view them outside the game.

Thankyou Kingpin I'll put those flags in right away they look fantastic by the way. How do you make these? :confused:

Also Kingpin and Drakar thankyou for helping Rajuma.

Thankyou Kingpin I'll put those flags in right away they look fantastic by the way. How do you make these? :confused:

There's probably a tutorial in the forums somewhere... but I basically find or make an image, resize it to a 128 x 128 pixel bitmap. Then I open it in that dxt viewer app thing, change the alpha channel to black and save it as DDS3. Then, voila, you have a flag.

Any image you find, I can make into a flag.

The solution, for me, was to uninstall the mod, and the game (including expansions)

Then I reinstalled the game and the expansions and re-downloaded the mod and installed it. Problem solved.

I tried this ( except downloading again the mod) and the same thing happens again, the only difference is that I can hear the sound of the map and bam, crash to desktop. Everything is still the same.

Additionally, where do you have the mod located?

The mod is installed in two locations, the Steam folder and Firaxis Games ( is the same version of civ4 for both) same options and same problems.

As for tiled mod, I don't know what it is,as for civs that I played I tried Brazil, the first civ on the list and a vanilla game civ.

You misunderstood me, I played with

Brazil
The First Civ on the list ( Amazon or something)
A Civ from the vanilla game ( Arabia IIRC)

As for the locations, I tried playing the mod with only one but neither worked, the same problem occurs.

PATCH PATCH 3.1.5: What a Trip its Been

For three years now I have been working on this mod and its been quite a trip! I've learned a lot working on it, I've met some great friends who have joined me on this journey, and now I am ready to share the fruits of the last five months.

I also want to announce that Boonkie has joined the team as co-producer of the mod. His knowledge of history, sense of humor and Neanderthals(more on this to come) have been awesome.

New features:

Experience:

-Many new leaders for existing civilizations. All civs have at least two now
-Soundtrack has been further enhanced thanks to Boonkie and I's work.
-More New Civilizations: The Koori Aborigines, Confederate States of America, Muiscan Confederation, Haida, Old Ghana, and Mauritania/The Moors join the already extensive list of Majesty Civilizations.
-New Units: The Spear-Thrower, Javelineer, and the Brigantine.
-Reworked Civilization names: Tired of all civs being called "Empire" in the game? Well this is no more. Now play as the United States of America, not the "American Empire", or the Mexica Triple Allaince, not the Aztec Empire.

Boonkie and I have a lot more planned trust me, this is the tip of the iceberg.

Nice kiddo, glad you have additional help. Looking forward to the new stuff. And, as always, lol, I'll poke my scaly head in now and then to offer a tidbit of info or assistance.

Top Bottom