Quot Capita: Majesty

Additional Thought ( since I'm apparently in creative mode :crazyeye:):

What's your thoughts on creating a few scenarios with alternate time lines? It's something Dacubs and I were discussing over in the TTT mod before he stopped modding. Some examples would be;

Old World vs New; Old World powers start to explore the New World to colonize and surprise, natives are along the same tech level and don't want to give up their land to the Euro Trash :evil:.

Rise of Atlantis; Self explanatory

Battle of the Gods; Fantasy civs religions vs the new upstarts

Just a few thoughts. LMK.

That does sound awesome! I was talking with Boonkie about Orichalcum actually and I may make some changes to it, but it will be minor.

Also some religions will be getting changed in the future. I want actually to have some religions be founded by wonders, I was thinking Mesoamericanism(Teotl) and Annunaki will be two of these, but I have others in mind as well.

The scenario ideas sound awesome!

I can imagine the Atlantian scenario, you would found Atlantis and contend with rivals like Rama's Empire(Harappa) and also old historical civilizations in both hemispheres as well.

Old World vs New would be really cool as well!

Sweet. I'll start working on the concepts and run 'em by you.

Thoughts/Ideas for the GEM map? I'm thinking maybe ancient civs ( 26 should be fairly easy) and then use REV to start making things really interesting.

I have a clean GEM already created, plus there a couple of really good GEM's over in the sub-forum, should be fairly easy for civ placement ( well, made nee to tweak for fantasy civs) and then just add what's necessary.

Anyone seen a graphics glitch like this before?

Attachments

• Brigantine Lines0000.JPG
    Brigantine Lines0000.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 61
It happens sometimes, very rarely.

By the way I'm sorry to make everyone download a new version so soon(It will be the last new version for quite awile), but I needed to announce the following:

Changes in Version 3.1.5(version 2) :

-The Brand new Enlightenment Era, which comes in between the Renaissance and Industrial Ages!-Many new leaders for existing civilizations. All civs have at least two now
-New Leader Traits, Promotions and Wonders should work properly now

The Enlightenment Era took a lot of work to implement. Credit goes fully to Boonkie since it was his idea. This was part of the reason for the greatly expanded Renaissance, I intended on adding this new era the entire time.

Also many of the Promotions which people were saying weren't working should be fixed now, in addition, all leader traits and wonders should be working as well.

So everyone(Kingpin, Drak and all other ladies and gentiemen) please enjoy the mod and test it out for me.

I'm looking forward to it. Version 1, although it had a couple of bugs, has addressed some of the things that bothered me somewhat. I think the tech tree is much improved.

Awesome job, guys!

It happens sometimes, very rarely.

By the way I'm sorry to make everyone download a new version so soon(It will be the last new version for quite awile), but I needed to announce the following:

Changes in Version 3.1.5(version 2) :

-The Brand new Enlightenment Era, which comes in between the Renaissance and Industrial Ages!-Many new leaders for existing civilizations. All civs have at least two now
-New Leader Traits, Promotions and Wonders should work properly now

The Enlightenment Era took a lot of work to implement. Credit goes fully to Boonkie since it was his idea. This was part of the reason for the greatly expanded Renaissance, I intended on adding this new era the entire time.

Also many of the Promotions which people were saying weren't working should be fixed now, in addition, all leader traits and wonders should be working as well.

So everyone(Kingpin, Drak and all other ladies and gentiemen) please enjoy the mod and test it out for me.

Hmnn. Well, okie dokie then. Time to start over :crazyeye:. Good thing I save all my stuff in a separate folder.

Oh, meant to ask SOG, are you using the values for orichalcum frequency as the same for uranium?

Ahh the enlightenment owes more due to so much high quality hard work of the main man ovah here! It wasnt solely my idea. But we both think all players should enjoy some pretty delicious surprises in it. For some, it might be a tad controversial. But see for yourself.

If there are any questions, complaints, or issues, please dont be afraid to send me a PM. I'm not as vocal as he is on the main board, but I lift as much as I can for the mod's constructions. Any suggestions as well, dont be afraid to send me. Im no Hrochland or Bakuel, but I have done some things for the mod.

I would like to add, if there are any complaints or issues, please dont hesitate to PM me.

There should be a write up in the mod concerning UU and UB numbers, but please ask me as well. The game is very fair in a sense, but depending on the difficulty you choose, your strategic mind will be thrown into the realness of history. It wont be a predictable flat surface like the typical "all civs have the same number of UUs or stats" type thing. This is intended to throw you into the armchair of the actual leaders of the time.

And you get to play the nation you pick.

Some controversial Great People might show up. Some may shock you in a good way. If anyone has coding or modding skills and would like to throw in a hand, dont be shy to ask.

Again, if there are any issues concerning a certain or a number of great people, elements, or such in the game, please dont skip over PMing me.

Drakar, if youre a creator of scenarios, can you create random events? There is a number Geddon and I would very much like to implement.

BTW, some "Fantasy" civs arent as fantasy as once thought. We have some that will arise that you will realize were real, but once thought as fantasy. The mythical land of Punt is still here, we call it Somalia.
Also, with expansion of your religion, you might....notice something creepy loping through the border.......WTF?!

;D

Here's another graphics issue... the building is a little on the large side...

Attachments

• large building0000.JPG
    large building0000.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 75
I don't know what it is. And there's no rush... just add it to your list for the next version. :)

Drakar, if youre a creator of scenarios, can you create random events? There is a number Geddon and I would very much like to implement.

BTW, some "Fantasy" civs arent as fantasy as once thought. We have some that will arise that you will realize were real, but once thought as fantasy. The mythical land of Punt is still here, we call it Somalia.
Also, with expansion of your religion, you might....notice something creepy loping through the border.......WTF?!

;D

Random Events are a real witch to implement because of all the various .xml values that link together. I am however trying to work with a couple of other modders for a significant RE in regards to the sinking of Atlantis ( Hope players have a few colonies somewhere :evil:) and changes to the map once it does ( ala coastal changes, islands, few other odds and ends). However, this may not only take awhile, but might not be possible to accomplish. I'll keep everyone posted.

As for "Fantasy" civ's, lol, I'm well aware that some civ's that were once considered fantasy are in fact reality. There is a reason why I have the TTT link in my sig :mischief:.

That does sound really cool, an "Sinking of Atlantis" event.

Speaking of "fantasy" civs, in the future I'd like to add Phrygia, the civilization that was the origin of such stories as King Midas.

Kingpin: Thanks man...keep me posted on any other errors you find my friend.

Oh, meant to ask kiddo. Looking at your screenie for where you want Atlantis placed doesn't really correlate to where most historians place it. Do you have a source for those placement locations?
The info I'm going off of is that the continent of Atlantis is further south and west, almost halfway between the old world and new.

Yeah I think what your talking about sounds better. That sounds like what I read about the Cuba-Aztec-Atlantis connection some talk about.

According to legend, that's how the Bermuda Triangle came into existence. I'll research some more just to be on the safe side

Top Bottom