Quot Capita: Majesty

@SoG @Boonkie
I'm still available to make any flags you guys need. Just let me know.

EDIT: Would you guys consider reworking the oil sands wonder? It really doesn't make sense the way it is right now. It is being recommended for me to build it even in places that have neither sand nor oil. It would be cool if it was restricted to cities with desert in the city radius and, once built, gave an oil resource in one of those sand tiles. It would be an expensive way to get access to oil if you have no other options... which is much like real life.

Still needs to be a specific terrain kiddo, according to the description. Similar to the Iron Works NW for requirements.

Anyone remember what the file size limit is for uploads? I don't feel like searching lol ( being lazy). Wanna UL a Beta GEM with TSL soon, just to get some feedback.

Actually, meant here at civfanatics. But that works as well. My thx kiddo.

Hmnn. I seem to be having issues with your new version Kiddo. I get to the intro screen, but no music. Manage to get to the create game, but once I hit play, I get a CTD.... Puzzling. Gonna try to re- DL, and install, see what happens.

Ok, just to verify kiddo. Part 2 of the DL is just assets? Because when I place the folder into the mod folder, I don't get asked permission to overwrite. Which I find extremely odd.

Yes, did so.

Hmnn, i'm getting black tiles, and still no music at the start screen. Only time i've ever had issues like this has been with C2C. Very puzzling, as I've never had issues with your mod and updates before.

I'll give it another try on my next day off. Atomic Gamer is always a bit wonky late at night, especially with split files. I'll keep you posted.

Any luck Drakar?

Just got home a bit ago kiddo. Off shift tomorrow ( well, today :crazyeye:), but I ain't a gonna do squat until I get at least 8 hours sleep, lol. I'll update you later today.

I just completed a game, playing as France. I have a couple observations I'd like to share:

Ethnicity enables the Council of Elders but I had the council before researching Ethnicity. Are there two things that enable the council?

Knights of the Round Table still have a graphics problem. They have pink swords.

Is there a reason Early Tanks are available to be built after light tanks are available?

Jumped from Industrial to Digital age (before computers which doesn't make sense, does it?) and then to the Synthetic age. What is the progression of ages now? I can't seem to find that listed anywhere.

Man-o-War hanging around a long time before being able to upgrade.

I was never able to upgrade Battle Tanks.

Personally, I think NOT being able to upgrade ships and vehicles, and instead just have them superseded in the build list by their more advanced equivalent unit, would make things more interesting and realistic. It forces you to keep an open supply line for moving new units to the front lines. You can no longer just load all your units in a city, throw some cash at them and, bang, all your triremes are now battleships. Obsolete units could then be scrapped or gifted. The AI is generally not good at upgrading units and this levels the playing field somewhat.

Top Bottom