Quot Capita: Majesty

I apologize that the download link is down. I am currently in the process of uploading the new version of the mod and mediafire is giving me some trouble. It won't let me upload a large file, which is strange because it did before. It now analyzes the file, taking hours to do so, then starts uploading, and either stays in queue or uploads to 2%, then keeps resetting to zero in an endless loop. I'm trying to uploading in two parts...but honestly I'm at my wits end I've been trying to get this new version out for days now.

Alright I'm trying something different in the form of a torrent. Let me know if its working for you guys.

I'm using Qbittorrent for this one, here is the magnet link to download the mod:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6D3EA10074E38F796B4E74048C4625680F9485EB&dn

Also if anyone has the new version downloaded and would like to help me by uploading it somewhere(Dropbox, Mediafire etc), and share the download link for an additional download location, let me know.

Last edited:
I tried to download the torrent, it stopped at 15%, i tried to download the onedrive, and it stopped at 52% ._.

i tried to download the torrent again, still same issue, on the other hand, im downloading the onedrive one and it is almost finishing, so i guess it was a problem of my computer or a glitch, everything is ok :3

The mod is amazing!
It crashes some times, but i think is a ram issue, there is no problem for me~

Hello. I had played the Majesty mod a while back, but gave up because of the black tile problem I see that has been fixed, but the new Onedrive link you provided takes me to the original Quot Capita folder. Just to be sure, I have downloaded and unpacked it, but it is an exact replica of the original mod. I like the Majesty mod and would like to play it again. Could you please take a look at this? Thanks!

Still working on this, a quick update.

Next version will have fixed afew more bugs, some of which were due to the name size limit in either Steam or Windows 10.

Also I want the theme of the next version to focus on Africa, so expect a couple more African civs:

-Zimbabwe
-Zanzibar

Hey SoG,

I think we should spin off the soundtrack into an optional download to keep the size of the mod to a minimum. If we keep the same folder structure, unzipping the soundtrack can still pop it into the correct spot in the mod.

All we would need is the following folders with the music in the Soundtrack folder. Unzip that in the Quote Capita folder and you're gold.

\Assets\Sounds\Soundtrack
What do you think?

I don't know I mean I didn't think the size was an issue.

I do spend a lot of time on the aesthetics of the mod, to me that's just as important as the gameplay itself....

Do you think it is enough of an issue that I should be doing this Kingpin?

Last edited:
I've found a graphics error. Indonesian Civ... it could be the Pencak Silat, Spearman or Axeman.

Indonesian Penkac Silat, Axman, Spearman.JPG

I don't know I mean I didn't think the size was an issue.
I do spend a lot of time on the aesthetics of the mod, to me that's just as important as the gameplay itself....
Do you think it is enough of an issue that I should be doing this Kingpin?

It's not that important, I guess. I like the music.

I've found a graphics error. Indonesian Civ... it could be the Pencak Silat, Spearman or Axeman./QUOTE]

And now it's gone... Strange...

Top Bottom