R.E.D Total War

gelodgreat

Prince
Hi All, I'll be creating a new type of R.E.D Mod. This will be a page for collaboration. I'll be posting screenshots of possible changes and help me build this mod.

I'll be modifying the files to have them organized.

Upcoming Mods.
* R.E.D Modpack - little enhancement (size)
* R.E.D RAF- little enhancement (re-size)
* R.E.D GS- little enhancement (re-size)
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded: Reloaded- complete creation
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded: Medieval- complete creation
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded: Armoured Assault- complete creation
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded Complete- Re-Create
* R.E.D Phlair's Cultural Unit- complete creation (will ask permission to the creator)

Kindly request some units mods that can be created with R.E.D. If it's popular then I'll create one.

I'll be maximizing my vacation time to create this and have a great war in civ :)

Screenshot_3-min.png
Screenshot_4-min.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_6-min.png
    Screenshot_6-min.png
    824 KB · Views: 347
  • Screenshot_1-min.png
    Screenshot_1-min.png
    1 MB · Views: 335
  • Screenshot_2-min.png
    Screenshot_2-min.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_5-min.png
    Screenshot_5-min.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 363
Last edited:
I am posting about a spearman bug in your total war r.e.d. mod, i filmed it with my phone and i hope it will help. I love the total war unit style and it is great mod. Every other unit i made works great, only spearman is bugged for some reason. I use other mods but when i disabled them bug still happens

Attachments

• civspearmanbug.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 297
Thanks again for the extremely quick update! One thing I happened to notice today from RED-WER: the Mounted Rifles unit appears to have one large (normal Civ 6) sized unit with a rifle, but then six smaller (RED-sized) units with lances.

Thanks again for the extremely quick update! One thing I happened to notice today from RED-WER: the Mounted Rifles unit appears to have one large (normal Civ 6) sized unit with a rifle, but then six smaller (RED-sized) units with lances.
What Unit exactly?

I am posting about a spearman bug in your total war r.e.d. mod, i filmed it with my phone and i hope it will help. I love the total war unit style and it is great mod. Every other unit i made works great, only spearman is bugged for some reason. I use other mods but when i disabled them bug still happens
Thanks man, will look into it

What's the civilization you're playing? plus what RED TW Mods are you using?

Last edited:
What's the civilization you're playing? plus what RED TW Mods are you using?
Bug happens with every civ for me, spearman is the problem. When i shoot them with slingers they shoot up in the sky, so I think that models are above the map somehow. And I am using all of the mods because I have all of the DLCs.

Hey I found another bug, it seems that zulus impi arent affected by mod. They are the same size as in normal game. Before the update it worked.

This is awesome, thanks Gelodgreat, really appreciate your hard work on this. Do you have an ETA at all on the * R.E.D Modpack - little enhancement (size) variant? I love the smaller units as they make the map a bit less cluttered imo. The Battleship in the current RED modpack still being at orig size is jaring for me as i always play naval-centric civs! thanks again.

This is awesome, thanks Gelodgreat, really appreciate your hard work on this. Do you have an ETA at all on the * R.E.D Modpack - little enhancement (size) variant? I love the smaller units as they make the map a bit less cluttered imo. The Battleship in the current RED modpack still being at orig size is jaring for me as i always play naval-centric civs! thanks again.
Hi Recon, I believe all the R.E.D pack is already released. you can see it on steam

Hi gelodgreat. I found a bug with you R.E.D. Total War Warfare Expanded Reloaded mod. As soon as that mod is enabled, most of my resources are invisible (apart from some like the maize resource). Resources like cattle, diamonds, horses, crabs, coffee etc. are all invisible and were it not for the resource icons, I wouldn't have known that they're there. I tested this with only WE Reloaded and its corresponding R.E.D. mod enabled, and it happens every time. If I disable your R.E.D.Total War: Warfare Expanded mod, while I still use Warfare Expanded: Reloaded, everything seems to work fine. It would seem as if the problem lies somewhere with your mod, I just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks again for an awesome mod! I've grown so fond of it, the game feels empty without it.

I have also been experiencing the same bug with the disappearing resources the post above mentions.

Top Bottom