R8XFT's D&D leaderheads

Her neck does look a little long, but It may verywell be the stripes.

Also, Thinking about Advisors-

Domestic: Ranger
Trade: Thief/Rogue
Military: Warrior/Barbarian/Knight
Forgein: Wizard
Culture: Bard

Tauron and Tlaloc look excellent! Tauron has some strange strands of hair at his hairline though.

Christmas came real early this year. :)

Drift said:
Tauron and Tlaloc look excellent! Tauron has some strange strands of hair at his hairline though.

Christmas came real early this year. :)

I agree with your comment about the strands. It was the hairpiece I used which has them and you can't get rid. I've tried something different with his hair - see what you think. Looking at him now, he could even pass as Richard III of England IMHO.

There's the first glimpse of Kali with Tauron and Tlaloc :) . She was posed in the same castle as Tauron - you can tell when the pictures are together! I can give her a different background later if you like ;) .

I don't know if you'd noticed the nature staff I put into Tlaloc's picture. I hope you like it, but if you want it removed, no problem :) .

Goldflash said:
Her neck does look a little long, but It may verywell be the stripes.
You're right - it's the stripes :p .

Goldflash said:

That seems about right to me - all humans?

All three look good.
- I like Tauron's new hair, but how about shortening it just a bit. Not much though, it looks very good as it is.
- Kali has a nice look. Maybe a bit 'sharper' features though and a little longer hair (if it's feasible with the hair prop). If you have a nice alternative background, it would be nice to see it. However, there's no real problem with the current as the two are never shown side by side. Can you get the necklace to hang more BTW? No prob, but would look more natural.
- I did notice Tlaloc's staff. I like it. :)

This is really great of you. And fast. :goodjob:

No, maybe not all humans.

And about her neck.. perhaps you can give her a collar on her shirt to shorten it up a bit...

Goldflash said:
No, maybe not all humans.

And about her neck.. perhaps you can give her a collar on her shirt to shorten it up a bit...
That wouldn't work for me. Not on that shirt anyhow. I'll probably put her in a different tunic with a high collar. Alternatively, I'll give her a coat or a cloak.

Drift said:
.....everything Drift said ;) !!
I'll shorten Tauron's new hair, try to lengthen Kali's, but I'm doubtful it'll work with that prop - and that's the closest thing I could get to the hair in the picture. Sharper features? I can do that. I'll look for an alternative background for her too....mmm....maybe still a castle, but in a gothic style?

IMO tauron was originally terrific with that short hair. But nevertheless, it's looking good. Heck, all of those heads are looking good (except that strange Mystara guy who is using snuff or something :lol: - that one looks a bit silly :p )

aaglo said:
IMO tauron was originally terrific with that short hair. But nevertheless, it's looking good. Heck, all of those heads are looking good (except that strange Mystara guy who is using snuff or something :lol: - that one looks a bit silly :p )

I liked Tauron with the short hair, but Drift wanted a leaderhead without the tufts of hair at the front of the hair prop I was using and I couldn't seem to get rid of them from the prop.

How could you say that about Kamen Na'Tril ;) ? Admittedly, he does spend about 80% of his income on snuff (the rest going on Barry Manilow CDs). It was the first fantasy leaderhead I did - back in April last year when I'd just started leaderheads - Tjedge1 placed him in the Mystara mod and Kamen was in need of an update. It was my old D&D character, though we're going back a few years ;) .

R8XFT said:
I'll shorten Tauron's new hair, try to lengthen Kali's, but I'm doubtful it'll work with that prop - and that's the closest thing I could get to the hair in the picture. Sharper features? I can do that. I'll look for an alternative background for her too....mmm....maybe still a castle, but in a gothic style?

If the longer hair for Kali looks silly, it's ok. The current looks are very good as well. Gothic castle sounds good. But if you don't find anything, the current will do fine. :)

I also liked the short haired Tauron more, but like you said, the tufts were too disturbing. Luckily the new one is very good as well. The short haired one was just so close to the original Master of Magic Tauron that it simply blew me away. Interesting to see what the new version looks like with shorter hair. :)

BTW, here's a picture of tigra - ;)

On a second thought, If you made a leaderhead looking like this, It would propably ruin my diplomatic negotiations. I'd propably give here just whatever she wants :lol:

Goldflash said:

I think an elven bard would be cool.
Maybe a Dwarven Warrior for military.

@aaglo: Hey I like Kamen, he's got a strong army in my mod. I also remember tigra. Man that would be distracting. :drool:

You do know I just happen to have DAZ3D's Aiko 3 Anime doll figure with the Cat-girl and Schoolgirl sailor uniform packages........:groucho: :evil: :D

Maybe you could put a helmet on that orc and make him into an advisor? (just an idea :))
I'll probably use that cleric to replace the cultural advisor im my Magnamund Mod; there are no asiatic people in that part of Magnamund.

Hikaro Takayama said:
You do know I just happen to have DAZ3D's Aiko 3 Anime doll figure with the Cat-girl and Schoolgirl sailor uniform packages........:groucho: :evil: :D
It would be nice if you made leaderheads of them... ;)

I was planning on making a Mithra LH (if some of the rumors about the FF XI expansion that I'd heard were true...) so, you actually want a catgirl with the Sailor Moon type outfit. :lol: Of course, more practical to a D&D type fantasy, I've also got a funky elven/battle-mage type armor package that would work really well.....

Oh, and R8, I really like what you're doing here (don't want to steal your thunder)... Just one question that's been bugging me for a while: just what race IS Kamen anyways? I've played 2nd and 3rd edition D&D, and have NEVER come accross such a critter as him.....

Hikaro Takayama said:
Just one question that's been bugging me for a while: just what race IS Kamen anyways? I've played 2nd and 3rd edition D&D, and have NEVER come accross such a critter as him.....

I really don't know - the name was one I played in a brief foray into D&D and one I made up myself. Tjedge1 decided what race he was in his mod, so hopefully, he'll post further information.

Top Bottom