Radio Transmission from Greece Party

Falcon02

General
I was suddenly disturbed from my sleep by my Radio Officer. He hurried me to the Radio. He said something about a signal from the Large Sea to the east. I wanted to get to bed, I thought it might be MORE Iroquois Defectors, nothing special. But, I was delighted to hear Ehecatl's voice. Here is the Transcript my Radio Officer Recorded of everything heard over the radio.

<a radio being tunned, motor running in the distance> testing...<shriek..tap, tap.> testing...one, two.<tap, tap>.. yes...good...Ehecatl here...<tap..tap> good news! the crew has updated the communication systems on the ship. We now have a radio! <crack> We have witnessed the fall of Greece..zulu armies ransaked the city as we fled. We’ve been three hours at sea now, it’s still dark but will be morning soon. Greece, or what is left ot her, is far <click> behind. The only casualty we’ve suffered so far has been our navigation system, it apears that poachers stole it and have most likely taken it to Ganges, where it’ll be sold at <crrr> half the cost. Almightyjosh will have a fit! after all, this is his ship...
Gimtesh is uneasy, he says the escape was perfect... too perfect. Well, it wasn’t if you ask me, the zulu army entered the city as we were leaving it <crk> almost got shot!
Clio is with us. Her mind is made up, a new life awaits for her in Phoenetica.
We are just passing next to <shriek> Ganges as I speak...<silence, just a motor running in the distance>...there she goes...
We are expected to arrive in CSIM in a couple of <crack> days, huh..wait a moment...<click>
<in the distance>:
-what? a ship? from where?
-don’t know sir, Gimtesh is on deck now, trying to find out.
-let’s go...

<silence>

-<radio crackling> it appears a Privateer is following us. We should have no troub.. <KABOOM!> what the..! what was that?!
-<away from the microphone>: an explosion ...sir! whoa..we’ve been hit!!
-a siren sounds in the distance-: -all hands on deck! all hands on deck!-

<silence>

-<tap tap> we’ve been hit, lucky ...shot.<shriek>..the motor’s .<crack>.gone...we’re sitting du<<<KABOOM!!>>>...............

<silence>

I would order ships into the area to check it out, but we don't have any ships in that sea over there. And the closest ship would certianly get there too late to help. I pray this will not be the last we hear from our Ambassador, but Destroyers can be seen off the Coast of CSIM patroling their escape route. I'm researching into paying a special contractor to quickly build a Destroyer or Sub in the Area to Aid them if possible, or lord forbid, search for bodies :cry:

The Science Department will fund the rushing of a few ships in CSIM and the near cities. Myself and a crew hand picked by me will depart from CSIM to search for survivors.

No... I'll be fine

I will depart on one of the newly rushed ships to search for survivors.

Top Bottom