Ramping Up Bell Production

elihoya

Chieftain
I read a strategy here that involved delaying the production of liberty bells in order to keep the REF from growing too large.

First, can anyone confirm that the King's forces do grow in relation to LB production? What else affects the size of the REF?

Second, once you reach the point where you are trying to get to the DoI, what's the best way to rapidly increase LB production? I assume putting Elder Statesmen in the town halls works (right?), but are there any other suggestions?

Any tips, advice etc. very much appreciated!

Best is to build your printing presses and newspapers BEFORE you start ramping it up.

Keeping the cities small also ramps up the bells faster because as rebel sentiment grows, you get a liberty bells production bonus. A big city will grow its bells much slower.

Some founding fathers have liberty bells production bonuses as well. Of course they need political points to unlock them which requires bells, but you can also generate the political points by converting them from hammers.

I think it's high time the mechanics of revolution be explained. I'll make a detailed post about this today.

Top Bottom