Random Rants XI: This Title Actually Has Some Imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said before, I'm applying for universities abroad for next year....
And a particular one had a deadline of February 1st, and according to the people at the office I sent it through it was supposed to arrive on January 29th. However I got no answer at all from the university's financial aid team (nothing, not even a notice of receiving them!), and I'm getting worried already. If the documents I need for the application for financial aid did not make it to the university by the time of the deadline, all my chances of going there are null and void. :cry: If that's the case, I have absolutely no idea how to get out of this crisis. God! Why does it have to be so complicated??

Well that's because there's really just 2 kinds of bullies. 1. The little sissy trying to deflect insults away from him to other kids, or 2. a flatout jackass who just likes bugging people. I'll admit, I used to be the second one, and two kids tried to fight me, neither one made me stop, well, one my friends and I were actually half friendly too and just teased a bit, he was just overly sensitive and wierd at times, he punched me in the balls once when he had a little hissyfit, so I kicked his ass later. The other one I just started hysterically laughing for some reason when he grabbed my shirt and made a fist and he got all confused and walked away. But if you actually do beat him up, that should shut him up.

Now we're experiencing the totally unique situation to choose between three different "Random Rants"-threads if you wanna complain about something. It literally freezes my mind! :eek:
It's still too very cold outside!

Don't count on that expression too much. Even the American civil war was triggered by a conflict much less significant than this one.

I believe we blew up a fort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom