Random Raves 3 Happiness and Joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubase rocks. :thumbsup:

Though it took me like 10 minutes to get it all setup, it works like a dream and sounds great! I'm so inspired I think I'll start working tonight.

^I hate you

But I suppose that belongs in the Rants thread

I went to a new barber shop today. It's run by these 2 Eastern European guys. The guy I got is clearly the owner and not the greatest barber in the world. The other guy I watched, and he definitley is more expirienced. I got a pretty good haircut, but he didn't go the extra mile. Hopefully I can get the other guy next time.

Either way, I'm probably going to make this place my permanent barber shop, because it's 3 dollars cheaper and in a part of town I like a lot better, so I want to support business there. They were also nice to me.

I just arrived in Ljubljana, Slovenia.

After spending something like 3 weeks in the US, it's simply amazing how "at home" I feel here. Everything is so clean and orderly, people are having fun everywhere, there's live music at the corner of every street, I'm staying right near the old center, the river and the castle-on-a-hill, my flight went perfect (no delays, no lost baggage, no problems at the border, no secondary security checks), and I'm going to have a concert in two days and everything seems to be going great about it. People are respecting me around here and I'm overall having a great time. Oh and I forgot to mention the girls - I just love the Balkans and the countries around them (since Slovenia is not exactly in the Balkans, but just out - and completely out when it comes to the level of civilization :p).

Getting a job was easier than putting my pants on this morning.

Cool What type is it?

Rave: I just drove to and from a restaurant that's a good distance away. And I parked in the garage when I came home. My parents are all excited now because they have a "new designated driver"

My parents are all excited now because they have a "new designated driver"

Expect a lot of drunk moms and dads futzin' around your house from now on. ;)

I ran a 17:40 5K for my time trial this morning! That puts me in 9th place on the team (though several varsity people are injured). 7 on a varsity team + 2 alternates = 9!!!!! :king: Hooray! And I get to move up like three training groups!:cool:

Plus, my splits were negative and pretty even :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom