RawSasquatch/Kramer's New Civilizations

Both of you guys put incredible effort into actually putting quality art and ideas into your mods. Not a common thread in fictional civ mods.

The mods are quite real actually.

But... Rhodesia is real. Texas is real. Boers are real. they're all real.
Natan was making a literal.

Both of you guys put incredible effort into actually putting quality art and ideas into your mods. Not a common thread in fictional civ mods.

:sad:

Well, at least I know something y'all don't know about that third Civ~

I know I'm rather late, but hopefully I can catch the Fallout hype train before it leaves station. I am very excited to see where this goes.

raw! clues please!

ViceVirtuoso is the Lord Protector of Anime and Gaming Civilizations. You owe the Lord Protector one helix fossil in compensation for this transgression :p

I also accept souls.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Have a thing, courtesy of research I've been doing for other people.

---

Dungan China (Yakub Beg)
Start Bias: Plains
Capital: :c5capital: Kashgar
UA: Atalik Ghazi
Cities gain a +1% :c5production: Land Unit Production bonus for every follower of your Majority Religion in the :c5capital: Capital. Land Units gain a +3% :c5strength: Combat Bonus for each follower of your Majority Religion in the City in which they were trained and, if that bonus is over +15%, generate :c5faith: Faith per kill.
UU: Taifukchi (replaces Gatling Gun)
Weaker than the Gatling Gun it replaces (25 :c5rangedstrength: vs. 30), but more versatile. It starts with the unique promotion "Andijani Guard", which grants +1 Range and stacks with the +1 Range promotion. Also starts with Volley and Indirect Fire. It somehow still contrives to be 15% cheaper than the Gatling Gun it replaces. Upgrades to Machine Gun as normal.
UU: Great Battalion (replaces Rifleman)
Starts with two unique promotions, but is rather weaker than the Rifleman it replaces (28 :c5strength: vs. 34). The first, "Jahriyya", grants a +5% :c5strength: Combat Bonus while Defending for each other unit with the Jahriyya promotion, to a maximum of +50%. The second, "Gedimu Eighteen", allows it to double the amount of Religious Pressure for your majority Religion when garrisoned in a City following that religion. Upgrades to Great War Infantry.

---

So there you have it: a China split focusing on the Dungan Revolt. As far as the "Civilizations that could have been" brief goes, I think it's a pretty interesting one. I'll probably end up doing one for Pingnam Guo, too, but I wouldn't want them to be too similar, given that they were both rebellions by Chinese Muslims. =]

Yes, but - and I mean this with the greatest possible respect - they were insane. One hundred days of martial arts training does not make one bulletproof, nor does thrice that enable one to fly. I always prefer to make Civs out of factions at least vaguely acquainted with reality.

Have a thing, courtesy of research I've been doing for other people.

---

Dungan China (Yakub Beg)
Start Bias: Plains
Capital: :c5capital: Kashgar
UA: Atalik Ghazi
Cities gain a +1% :c5production: Land Unit Production bonus for every follower of your Majority Religion in the :c5capital: Capital. Land Units gain a +3% :c5strength: Combat Bonus for each follower of your Majority Religion in the City in which they were trained and, if that bonus is over +15%, generate :c5faith: Faith per kill.
UU: Taifukchi (replaces Gatling Gun)
Weaker than the Gatling Gun it replaces (25 :c5rangedstrength: vs. 30), but more versatile. It starts with the unique promotion "Andijani Guard", which grants +1 Range and stacks with the +1 Range promotion. Also starts with Volley and Indirect Fire. It somehow still contrives to be 15% cheaper than the Gatling Gun it replaces. Upgrades to Machine Gun as normal.
UU: Great Battalion (replaces Rifleman)
Starts with two unique promotions, but is rather weaker than the Rifleman it replaces (28 :c5strength: vs. 34). The first, "Jahriyya", grants a +5% :c5strength: Combat Bonus while Defending for each other unit with the Jahriyya promotion, to a maximum of +50%. The second, "Gedimu Eighteen", allows it to double the amount of Religious Pressure for your majority Religion when garrisoned in a City following that religion. Upgrades to Great War Infantry.

---

So there you have it: a China split focusing on the Dungan Revolt. As far as the "Civilizations that could have been" brief goes, I think it's a pretty interesting one. I'll probably end up doing one for Pingnam Guo, too, but I wouldn't want them to be too similar, given that they were both rebellions by Chinese Muslims. =]

Nice!
The first part of the UA should be 2 percent, 1 is too weak.

Ladies and Gentlemen and Natan, I hope you're all ready for an April Fool's Day surprise! Not only did the long-awaited Zapotecs get released by Colonialist Legacies, but I've just finished everyone's favorite tiny Himalayan nation! You read that right, get hyped!
Spoiler :
Introducting Far Cry 4's Kyrat!

Steam Workshop|CivFanatics Download|Imgur Album|Reddit Post

Yep, it's the Hills civ everyone was speculating over. I'm proud to finally be expanding into the realm of fictional civs, and even more proud to release my first April Fool's Day mod. Happy April!​

It's from Far Cry 4, hence why it's april fools.

I didn't want the first part to be too strong, since otherwise it might be too good with the sliiiiightly ridiculous bonus from the second part. I think it's a decent tradeoff, personally.

Also, KYRAT HAIP! =]

Top Bottom