Discussion in 'Civ5 - New Civilizations' started by RawSasquatch, Feb 28, 2014.
Are you still working on the Cascadia and Vermont civs?
Sadly I don't know a thing about modding. I was gonna try to learn it at some point when I wasn't busy.
It only took forever, but the Republic of Yucatan has finally been released!
I finished and released the mod for Sas since he's done with civ 5 modding. Don't expect this to be the last of his civs that get revived either
Thank our lord, Sid Meier, that you came!
Alright, boys, California V2 is released! Finally making use of Ekmek's glorious Ide LS!
MANUAL DOWNLOAD | IMGUR ALBUM
So, ModBuddy decided to be a complete stick-in-the-mud, and refused to allow me to update the Steam version of the mod with the new build. So, unfortunately, there's only gonna be this direct download. In addition to adding Ide's LS, I buffed the Expeditionary (3 Moves and 20 Strength ---> 4 Moves, 22 Strength) and added a couple of new Great Filmmakers for more LA flavor. And, unfortunately, I had to get rid of Muir as an alternate hidden leader in order to even make the mod buildable because it was so damn big.
Moving on from here, I plan to update Texas next, after helping out some of my fellow compatriot modders with a map or 2.
Thanks for the update.
Fingers crossed (Boers).
Any chance of just posting a fork of the mod with Muir instead for download? I did prefer using him...
Either way, thanks for the update.
After Texas will you update any others or will that be all?
Thanks for the update!! have you planned update the Boers and Rhodesia???
congratulations,happy new year and thank you!!!! thanks,thanks man!!!
hello! versión 5 of rhodesia is still appearing on the workshop,instead v6
It is because v5 is the current version. Look at the first post in this topic, it says v5.
v6 was finished this morning, but I guess there have been issues regarding uploading/Sas forgot to update stuff. You can get v6 here .
Thanks for the release of Ukraine! Is it the intention to still add decisions to it?
Am playing a game with The Cajuns and very much enjoy how they play!. Just a few observations below:
- Their culture is Western but wouldn't Colonial be more appropriate? (using JFDLC v55 (public version) incl CulDiv v16) - see below
- I got a sea resource in ocean tile (pearls), that could not be (immediately) worked, whereas there were viable alternatives in coast tiles. Could it be set in the logic to first look at coast tiles to place new sea resources?
- Got lotus as a sea resource but believe this normally would only show on lakes?
- The number of sea resources you get feels a bit much (I got a.o. 4 (distance 7), 5 (distance 10) and 7 (distance 17)). Perhaps a cap at 2 or 3?
- I got people migrating to my civ from a civ that I hadn't even met yet. Is that the intention or should it be only from civs that one is at war with?
- As I use quite some civ-mods and it's bit more convenient if all from the same author show together, if you ever get to update your civs, would you mind standardizing the name like for instance: "Kramer's Civilizations - The Cajuns"?
Great mod! Hope there's more to come!
Hi! any news about Biafra civ? or Boer update?
Thanks for the release of biafra civ! i was long time expecting this!. Katanga looks very interesting too...
I played several games as Katanga, and its veeery nice civ,i like much the planton UU!, however, i find some things (i think) not working properly:
-You get a mining contract with each mine on resource ,but you don´t get more gold on your trade routes for each one ,nor AI gets more gold on his own trade routes when you sold them contracts.
-Soldiers of fortune purchased via mining contracts don`t get any experience from military buildings.
-Militaristic city states can gift soldiers of fortune, when you are playing as Katanga.
Anyways its a good, good civ!
Separate names with a comma.