RB23 - Alex the Decentral....

Ok it seems to be working in windowed mode, but its really annoying to move the screen you have to click the cursor each time :sad:

Atleast its working though.. im going to try out some of the other stuff so hopefully it will work in fullscreen. Thank Ozbenno. I will start open up the thread for this game tommorow.

Qwack said:
Ok it seems to be working in windowed mode, but its really annoying to move the screen you have to click the cursor each time :sad:

There's a setting (I think it's in the .ini file) that lets you scroll when you get to the window edges. I can't remember exactly what it is though :blush: as I set it once, two months ago & haven't looked at it again.

GreyFox said:
I am afraid I will have to drop out of the new game, i simply grab too much onto my plate lately, like a typical Singaporean on a buffet lunch ...:sad:

Heh-heh...I gained about 6 kg in while living in Malaysia so I know exactly what you mean! Bummer you can't take part in the sequel we will definitely miss you.

Fellows,

Should we try to recruit a replacement?

Darrell

If you guys dont mind, I would prefer to start this one once one of my other games finished (RBW1 should end in a few days).

Looking for a Replacement? I know someone that would love to play :mischief:

Top Bottom