Real Balanced Pantheons (AI)

Real Balanced Pantheons (AI) 2.3

Infixo

Deity
Infixo submitted a new resource:

Real Balanced Pantheons - Changes and tweaks to Pantheons to help AI choose better

Overview
Changes and tweaks to Pantheons to help AI choose better and in the process make some of them attractive also for human players.
RBP is a result of my testing on how AI chooses pantheons. The results are: very badly. There are multiple issues with AI scoring subsystem. You can read more about them here.[forums.civfanatics.com]...

Read more about this resource...

Is this tweaks for AI only? Started a new game (GS) with only this one mod. I do not see any changes in the dialogues or in the civilopedia?

@MiAMi Make sure you have this mod enabled. Each changed pantheon has an updated description in Civilopedia.
It`s enable, and present in save/load dialogue.
Upd. With Better Civilopedia I see changed value in modifiers (for example - 20% for Fertility Rites) but old values in main descriptions.

Last edited:
Changes look good. I'll definitely be using this in conjunction with Real Strategy.

There is no translation
But (as I understand) the mod works? About translation. I could try to make a translation into Russian, but I do not know which phrases to translate and in what form it should be issued.

But (as I understand) the mod works? About translation. I could try to make a translation into Russian, but I do not know which phrases to translate and in what form it should be issued.
Ofc it works. Language is irrelevant.
There are 2 files called RealBalancedPantheons_Text (.xml and .sql)
In .xml you have to translate all <Text> and change "en_US" into "ru_RU"
In .sql you have to translate text between single quotations ('..').

Most of this texts are actually strings from the game but with just different parameters. You can find them in the game files if you look for respective LOC_ texts.

First approximation (RU)

Attachments

• Real Balanced Pantheons.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 162
This is a great mod. You just do great work in general. I'm a fan. Do you have any plans to expand the direction of this modding to religions and how the AI select their beliefs? I get pretty tired of Warrior Monks and Meeting House going first every time. :)

Infixo updated Real Balanced Pantheons (AI) with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 June 2019 Patch

Version 2.0 June 2019 Patch changes
- Fixed: God of Craftsmen uses new modifiers in June Patch that have broken scoring. The mod uses other modifiers to give the same effect but they score properly.
- Removed: God of Craftsmen no longer has bonus to Lumber Mills.
- Changed: Adjuested Goddess of Hunt, Goddess of Festivals accordingly.
- Removed: Initiation Rites pantheon - June Patch totally broke its scoring (gives insane values like 3000-5000) and AI always chooses it as one of the first...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The pantheon gives culture to the plantations has an issue.After building the plantation culture yield gets removed.In the ss you can see the tile without improvement has the culture, tile with plantation has not.

EDIT: Its my bad,sql file was corrupted for some reason.reloaded the mod everything is fine.

Attachments

• Adsız.jpg
    Adsız.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Top Bottom