Real world maps

butch

Chieftain
It seems that everyone here plays the cd rom game. I have CivII on playstation and it is basically the same.

What I want to know is if there is a way to use real world maps on playstation?

nope. I think it was a really dumb thing not to include a real world map in PS version... I mean, how large the file could be? I don't think the CD is full anyway...

BTW, I used to have PS and play Civilisation 2 on it, but for God's sake, how do you manage not to go crazy later in the game with 5 other civs and ENDLESS time waiting between the turns??? You think Civ 3 on PC is annoying with it? TRY Civ 2 on Playstation!

Well if you want fast-paced thrills then play some other kind of game. Since my PC decided to give up the ghost then I'm grateful for any Civ at all and will happily read my book while waiting for the turn to end. It does have an annoying glitch occasionally whereby you are unable to see the map after the computer has taken its go and can only see the background, but you can solve this by going into the spaceship screen or the civilopedia, or indeed any one that doesn't require the map. This usually restores your empire.

Top Bottom