Realism

My main complaint is that I actually found it too enjoyable. I had Persia declare war on me the other day, and I had fun. It shouldn't be fun. It was a war. I want to experience the gut-wrenching moral dilemma of sending the sons and daughters of my people off to die on foreign soil. I want my empire's society to be traumatized by a long, drawn out thirty-turn guerrilla resistance in the marshes of Persia. I want to listen to the folk music and counter-culture inspired by such a conflict.

It'd be really nice if Firaxis could give us some way to keep track of the mental health of our veterans after we disband a unit, or if they could have a menu that monitors domestic violence incidences, so we could check and see if it spikes in a generation or not.

Well, when I play video games I want realism. Nothing like busting your ass in a cubicle all day only to come home and get another dose of reality in your entertainment. :mischief:

Well, when I play video games I want realism. Nothing like busting your ass in a cubicle all day only to come home and get another dose of reality in your entertainment. :mischief:

Oooooooh! Great idea!! SimWork!!!

I can start seeing the complaints already of people that are more successful at SimWork than at real work and that the game is not realistic enough.

Top Bottom