Realistic And Easy Wwiii 2017-2023

Good work on the scenario!

Even if we can debate on some geopolitical idea, you've done a good civin' work! What I will love to see in your scenario will be a better representation of China... Since China seem to be the key element of the XXI st century. Just a little tought on this; is strange to see China became so present in the world event. Culturally and historically China rarely try to meet other country, to interfere with other country policy, to exchange with other country.

Just an example: In the renaissance, we try to exchange maps with China, but China was more interested about our clock than the maps... but for their first time in history, they will be forced to take a role in the political/economics/millitary worl of tomorrow. It's really, really an interesting moment in political study.

Despair888 said:
So right, and we lost on Iraq. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And for some other one:

And now, as i see it, Iraq "invasion" is not a traditionnal war, there is no real winner or loser here. They are some condition that will maybe bring "victory" to your country, the condition are: if Iraq become a "democracy", if you can bring back your "boys" to their homeland and last but not least, if U.S.A. is more secure.

But I have some doubt about bringing democracy in Iraq, if you read the constitution planned by Shiite and Kurde(without the participation of Sunnite's who represent 25% of Iraq pops) you'll see that the the constitution was inspired on many fondamentalist precept of the Coran. ( Just a little reminder, if I remember correctly it take 10years to your country to have your constitution).
As long as U.S. will have millitary in Iraq, U.S. will not be the winner.... and something tell me U.S. will have to keep his "boys" in Iraq for a long time.

I dont remember how big it cost to your country to have a army in Iraq... but I pretty sure it's some billions of dollars... I've seen number approching 250 billions of dollars. ( I know it's a kildish idea, , but with this money, how many good things you're able to do... like feeding the mass hunger in Niger, or just in your country, having a free health care.)

But anyway, have a nice day! I pretty sure no one here is against virtue...

See ya,

Dom

Ok feedback if you want it:)

1. Sweden should be in EU, since they are now i see no reason why the should exit.
2. Turkey (no not the bird) should also be in EU, since they are going to enter soon.
3. Africa is at war at all fronts the chances they make a union 5%.
4. Well i never think Anti-imperialists will take controle in The United Kingdom, since when has they been Anti-imperialists?
5. EU should have bases and cites on Greenland (Its Danish ffs:))

All from me now, great scenario by the way.

You should have made new zealand rule ausralia

How can you rule us if you cant even spell? :rolleyes:

To Communisto, I just read your premise, and I see a flaw in the logic. How could a world war break out without substantial US involvement? The only possible trigger is another nation challenging their domination of the world- ie China. Point is, if you argue that the US is uninterested, then a war would be unlikely to develop on this scale. Also It would never happen so 'soon' as China is, as yet, unable to be in a position to fight. 2050 is a more likely timeframe... this isnt just a matter of opinion, because what you say is impossible. Still its your scenario.

Top Bottom