Rebel Pub (Customer Single Item Sales)

Here you go Strider, it's on me. Take a *****DBJ on the side on Grandmaster. We call this a knucklebuster.

Code:
Client: 	Shabbaman
Order:	1 riot-beer
Gold: 	10

CivGeneral and Mara Jade enters the Pub

Mara Jade: How wonderfull Bavaria looks. I have not seen it since I was a little girl

CivGeneral: Ill even show you the greatest View in all of Bavaria

Mara Jade: Sounds Romantic

CivGeneral and Mara Jade takes a seat in the booth. CivGeneral flags down a waiter

CivGeneral: 2 Riot Beers please.

Soon Gunning rolls to the Table

Gunning: Hi CivGeneral, I have seen you have brought someone specal tonight. Tell you what, the 20g Riot beers are on me

CivGeneral: Thanks

Gunning rolls to the bar, soon Norm Petterson enters the Pub

All: NORM!!

Mara Jade: Do you remember the notes that were in your locker in the Academy

CivGeneral: In fact I do, though they were singed with Annonymous

Mara Jade: That was me who wrote them.

CivGeneral: Ahh, I was wondering who sent me the letters

Gunning rolls to the table with 2 Riot Beers. Mara Jade and CivGeneral continued to discuss about there pasts and there Adventures. THere discussion lasted untill Closing time

Gunning: Ok this is Last Call

Norm Petterson: Well, I know where Ill be going

CivGeneral and Mara Jade began to head for the door. After they had left the Pub, CivGeneral noticed a couple of SHadowy Figures entering the bar

Gunning is cleaning up the pub to close it for the night when a couple of people with cloaks on enter.

Gunning: Hi, sorry, but it's closing time. I could get you something that you could take home real fast, but you can't stay, sorry.

1st guy: We don't want anything, we just want your money.

2nd guy: We also want to kill you, for what you did to our friends.

Gunning tries to roll away because he knows he's in danger, but the2 people take out pistols and shoot his wheels.

1st guy: You're not going anywhere.

The next day.

CivGeneral walks to the pub to start his shift and notices that the door is open.

CivGeneral: Gunning? I'd like for you to meet a person I think would be a good chef for the pub. Meet Chef Bob...

CivGeneral walks to the back and notices the place is trashed. He also sees Gunning's wheelchair knocked over with some blood on the ground by it.

CivGeneral: Gunning? Gunning? Where are you?!?!

Mara Jade: Look, a note!!

CivGeneral picks up the note on the ground and reads it, "We took the Jedi and have him with us right now. Send us the leader of the Jedi into the woods in the old cabin, or he dies. If you send more then 1 Jedi, he dies. If you don't send him within 2 days, he dies."

CivGeneral: I must tell the Jedi about this!!

The Discovery

CivGeneral and Mara Jade decoded to head to the Pub to wish Gunning a good day. Suddenly, The Two has discovered a messy Mess and with a note. Mara Jade stands behind him with her Hands on his shoulder for Emotional Support

CivGeneral: I cant beleve this has happend. We need to tell THe Council about this

Mara Jade looks at the note

Mara Jade: Lets Tell them about it and Save your Freind

CivGeneral and Mara Jade leaves the Pub and heads to the council

The Mara Jade Chronicles & the Kidnap of Gunning (Dr. Conrad and Dr. Ed Subplot)

Dr. Ed and Dr. Conrad heads to the Rebel Pub

Dr. Ed: Oh no, this does not look good

The Two runs to the Pub.

Dr. Conrad: Can you tell us where CivGeneral and Mara Jade is at.

Dr. Ed: Dont forget Gunning

Police Officer: GivGeneral and his Girl are in the woods of Bavaria. Gunning is kidnaped. The two are looking for him right now.

Dr. Ed: I knew they would make a goo.. *UMFH* Dr. Conrad bops Dr. Ed

Dr. Conrad: This is serious, We need to help them.

Dr. Ed and Dr. Conrad makes a quick dash to the Woods of Bavaria

Thank you, Shabbaman! A toast to you for all the hard work you put into the Academy and character stats. Bravo!

Brother Adam and Sister Eve enter...

Adam: We haven't long but we would like to see the old place one last time. Barman, two Riot Beers please. They were always our drink of choice here.

The barman pours the drinks and gives them to the two Spiritualists. They both take their drinks and raise their glasses...

Sister Eve: Here's to Fanatika and to all of you!

They down the beers in one go and put down the empty glasses...

Eve: Should auld acquaintence be forgot, and never brought tae mind...

Adam: Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and auld lang syne?

Both: For auld lang syne my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.

Adam: Farewell friends, we shall meet again in Heaven.

Top Bottom