Rebel Pub (Customer Single Item Sales)

Wow, 400 is alot of money to me. What are you trying to do? Make people broke. Sure I own a temple, but that's it. It's just a small little temple. Well, maybe not small or little, but it's just a huge temple. I can play darts.

Zarn: 400 used to be a lot for me too.... but in a time of economic recession, my store is still booming (especially with these new gunpowder weapons ;) ) and I just inherited more money than I've ever had. :)

Yah, and I don't even own one tile. I have no businesses. I'm only have two gov. positions. Wow, being the Domestic Leader again would help alot.

You should start a business. The first one is free, so there's nothing to lose. The worst that can happen is that nobody buys stuff, and your the same as you were before.

I'll buy two liters of election-fest beer.
Here's 30g.

*Burps* Say, do you think... umm... that dog should be spelled *burp* C-A-T. What if that is the real way *Burp* to say it?

*Everyone notices that when jedi drink, it is good to be at a distance from them. Several people move away*

Client: naervod
Price: 30g
Item: election-fest beer

Here you go Naervod :)

*cough*

*cough*

Shabbaman stumbles towards the counter

Shabbaman: 'Why is it dark in here? And where does all that dust come from? What is that foul stench?'

Shabbaman removes the shades from the windows. Sunlight reveal a huge mess inside the Rebel Pub.

Shabbaman:'This is a shame! How could we let it get this far? There hasn't been a customer in here for over a month! Is that what No Post Count For The RPG leads to?
It's time to clear this mess, it's time for some customers! In the good tradition of The Mortal Immortal, the Rebel Pub should be a sign to the world that the demogame is fun!
Now come over here and post! I mean, drink! Today, all beer is on me!

Gunning - Time to Open up the Pub again :D.

Here is your Drink Plexus, Stuck, GM, and Oct :D.

Ok, transaction time:

Client: Padma
Order: 2 *****DBJ barrels
Gold: 1,000

Client: Shabbaman
Order: 3 Riot Beers, 1 DBJ
Gold: 60

Client: Grandmaster
Order: Barrel of *****DBJ
Gold: 500

I'll take a riot beer.

Top Bottom