Rebel Pub (Customer Single Item Sales)

gunning, I can still post the transactions if necessary. With everything going on militarily, I am a bit behind on the books.

One Riot Beer, please.

CivGeneral returns for a short moment to serve the drinks

Client: GM
Item: Riot Beer
Cost: 10g

Grandmaster: Thanks CG :)

Grand Admiral CivGeneral; No problem :)

Grandmaster: So how about them Indians?

CG: I just got.. err ..heard that a Bounty Hunter has gotten a bounty on an Indian Major outside of Hunnington.

Disorganiser walks in

Disorganiser: i got a "special" request today... i will need a regular supply of blood delivered to TSort castle... and i would also like to have 10 small carafe's of blood as emergency supply... how much would that cost?

CG: I am not sure but ill check, What kind do you want dis, I can call on a bounty to get another Indian officer :)

Hey, barkeep! I'm dying of thirst over here!

The Indians, eh? Grandmaster, I have a feeling the Indians are going to wind up in the cellar this year. ;)

Client: DZ
Item: Riot Beer
Cost 10g

Here you go

A carrier pigion flys into the bar and drops off a letter

Dear Gunning,
I wish to inform you that the Fanatikan Resistance has sussessfully overthrown the Indian occupation of Gunningheim
The Victory Party will be planed after the war against India is over

May the force be with you,
Lord Grand Admiral CivGeneral, Jedi Master and Fanatikan Resistacne Commando/Commander

A note arrives to CG from some camps:

Shabba has sent me a message saying that you want to hold victory celebrations for the overthrowing of Gunningheim. I would be glad to have them at the pub! :) BTW, I knew the citizens would come to their senses. ;) It is my city anyway. ;) :D

Originally posted by Shabbaman
Riot beers for EA and zarn!

Say zarn, don't I know you from rebelbasers.com btw?
Civgeneral, I'm looking forward at the victory party!

No, sorry. I'm at other civ sites and Realms of Kaos. I didn't play realms in a while though.

edit: do you guys think I should run for a position in the government for next month? Raise your glass if you do.

Client: Strider
Order: Banana Juice and some doughnut flambe with honey (ordered in the chat room.)
Gold: 35

Here you go...

Oh yeah, still a few free beers I think...:)

LOL.... The thread died down.... Hopefully this will get it starting again.

OK, my account just jumped from 7,000g to 22,000g thanks to the late Shaitan. I think this calls for a 5-star DBJ. :)

That is if you're still open.... its kinda depressing how dormant this place has become....

Another riot beer over here. Grandmaster, I have asked Forty for suport on the Council becoming Fanatika's police force. There is nothing else that I can do at this time.

Are you sure you don't want a barrel? Only 400 gold more. ;)

Well, here's your *****DBJ. Enjoy!!! 100 gold please.

And Zarn, here's your RIot Beer, 10 gold please.

Oh, sure, there are plenty of things you can do at this time. You can drink that Riot Beer, or you play a game of darts, or... oh, wait, you meant regarding Dis the Somewhat-Irrational? Yeah, we're kind of at a stalemate there....

Top Bottom