Recent developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

fe3333au

Deity
In lieu of the unexpected and I have to say childish and uncool manner that a certain TNTer has left the game :wallbash: ... I would like to ask this.

Where does this leave us ?!!!

Anger and frustratiuon aside, I feel that we need information from the remaining TNT players.

Is there still interest in TNT to continue?

If the answer is in the negative ... is there a fair way in which to continue the game?

There still interest in TNT, we've got a turn player and by next week i can play it regularly, today it will probably be either Donovan_zoi or Strider, sorry for the delay but both are new to the whole save playing thing.

Just because we are at war dont be so quick to count us out.

This scenario has raised an interesting issue which is not adressed in the rules, if a team is unable (for any reason) to continue to play ... what would happen?

Would all of that team's holdings we disbanded?
Would it be evenly divided between the remaining teams?
Would someone be sought to play that team's turn solo?

Just thought I'd use the recent events as a catalyst to discuss this topic.

Not sure i cant see it happening as there should be at least someone on a team to play it out until the end.

fe3333au said:
In lieu of the unexpected and I have to say childish and uncool manner that a certain TNTer has left the game :wallbash: ... I would like to ask this.

Where does this leave us ?!!!

Anger and frustratiuon aside, I feel that we need information from the remaining TNT players.

Is there still interest in TNT to continue?

If the answer is in the negative ... is there a fair way in which to continue the game?

I have not left the game. I just no longer wish to play the turns. Take a look back through the turn tracker thread and I think you'll see that I've played more turns in this game and anyone on any team and played a very high percentage of them on time. It's nice to know everyone in this game appreciates all that work I did. :rolleyes:

donsig said:
I have not left the game. I just no longer wish to play the turns. Take a look back through the turn tracker thread and I think you'll see that I've played more turns in this game and anyone on any team and played a very high percentage of them on time. It's nice to know everyone in this game appreciates all that work I did. :rolleyes:
KISS appreciates you :love:

How else does one interpret this
Tnt would like an extension so we can find a new turn player. I'm fed up with this game.

I was objecting in the manner you left the game in limbo and not that you left !!!

Please PM or AIM me, if you want to followup discussion.

So I guess no-one has any thoughts as to how to handle a situation where one team is unable (for whatever reason) to continue playing ... guess it will be upto mods to decide if it were to happen.

fe333au said:
Would someone be sought to play that team's turn solo?
I think this is the best and only solution. With all the players on this board I find it hard to believe we can't get a save played.

TNT was caught off guard when their turnplayer bailed on them and it was just a matter of finding another player to get acclimated to the situation. I can't imagine any of the other teams having this problem. If they do have this problem we can find players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom