• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Regno d'Italia. An Italian AoI Story!

Oh great.. I'll have to figure something out,
But I'm going on vacation on Monday for about a month.. So I can't update I'll resume this when I return. And try to fix this dang thing.

Thanks guys! Trust me this will be updated once I return to my home from California/Seattle I return August 26. :)

Very good story thus far. I will come back and read it as you update. It may help me with my Imperial Techtree for my mod.

A very good beginning, but those ships would not have anything close to 17 inch guns.

I am very sorry I had no clue. Imagine that. I did not think at that time they had the tech to build guns that large for ships. It could hold a whole infantry division, and built before 1900. Unreal for it's time. And ah, I did not think you were stupid just misinformed, if that excuse works. :mischief: :)

Soon, C3c is uninstalled D:< had to fix something, But fear not, I saved the save. I just need to get a return email.... in 24-48 hours and it should be downloaded, Then I download AoI and taada. :)

I am very sorry I had no clue. Imagine that. I did not think at that time they had the tech to build guns that large for ships. It could hold a whole infantry division, and built before 1900. Unreal for it's time. And ah, I did not think you were stupid just misinformed, if that excuse works. :mischief: :)

I didn't mean to imply you thought I was stupid, Just saying I look up all the ships before I say those sorts of things, to see if I'm factual or not. ;) (The 17" guns surprised me as well, no American battleships had those size..)

I didn't mean to imply you thought I was stupid, Just saying I look up all the ships before I say those sorts of things, to see if I'm factual or not. ;) (The 17" guns surprised me as well, no American battleships had those size..)

Yes I know, I wonder how well they worked. One round every five minutes, and they were monster from the pics I looked at. I have heard a 16" gun go off on the Wisconsin BB-64, but imagine a 17" gun! :D

I hope you can get it working. Do you have civ 3 complete?

Well like 3 years ago I got it off the internet w/out a disk and it was civ3 conquests and civ3 ptw seperate.. SO idk if its complete now?

Well like 3 years ago I got it off the internet w/out a disk and it was civ3 conquests and civ3 ptw seperate.. SO idk if its complete now?

Go out and grab civ 3 complete or get it sent to your house. Hell, LOL! I'll buy it for you so you can give us an update.

Since you bought it off the internet, I am not sure. It's probably missing something. I would'nt doubt it.

Top Bottom