• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Release into the wild..

Willgar

Prince
I remember seeing this mechanic in a prevoius game although i cant remeber which race has this ability or even if it is still in current version. For clarity: It allows a captured bear to form a Den. Could a more knowledgeble member of the community help with this...:confused:

Any Bear, Polar Bear or Lion Pride (not in the game normally) can cast it. Full details are in my Manual under the spell "Create Den"

As I recall without checking: Full Health, outside of Cultural Borders, flatland, un-improved, and no other Den within 3 tiles. Could have been just flat out NO improvements at all within 3 tiles though.

Any Bear, Polar Bear or Lion Pride (not in the game normally) can cast it. Full details are in my Manual under the spell "Create Den"

As I recall without checking: Full Health, outside of Cultural Borders, flatland, un-improved, and no other Den within 3 tiles. Could have been just flat out NO improvements at all within 3 tiles though.

Many Thanks xienwolf :goodjob: ps There is a manual ??

Correction: Just found the manual v1.83 - fantastic :)) i was still using the old pdf one from 0.30 and never realised it had been updated. Maybe not the right place to put thanks but great job

Requires:
•Bear
- OR - Polar Bear
- OR - Lion Pride
•Unit must be at Full Health and
alone on the Tile
•Outisde of all Cultural Borders
and more than 4 Tiles away from
any Improvement
•Gifts the Unit to the
Barbarians
•Creates a Bear Den
or Lion Den on the
Tile (based on Unit
casting)

Do Wolf Packs still spawn Wolves? In .30 we had Wolves everywhere. Now they have become scarce.

Yeah - now Bears are like rats and wolfes seem to be a dying race . . .
Probably the Rats eat them :)

Top Bottom