religions

Hopefully Ai will have a favorite religion. Like Euro=Christian China=Confusism/Toaism India= Buddhism/Hinduism Khemer=Buddhism (assuming they are Buddhist) So Izzy wont be a Buddhist-religious-zelot

I don't like the "choose the religion you found" idea at all, but I would definately like the ability to choose not to found one at all even though you normally could. This could leave the appropriate religion to be founded by another civs, and/or open up the possibility for many more religions. I'm fine with limiting it to 7 in one game, I guess, but I would really like it if they were not always the same seven.

You could go Zoroastrianism if you want, just to prevent the founding of the Tao

I like this change, it will be nice not to immediately know who founded what, and when, plus maybe some of the "later" religions will have a chance in my games.

I also like the idea of a larger name list for religions. Which might even be easy to mod in with the new change. After all if there are only seven major religions in the world each game, why shouldn't they be different ones each time? Especially since the only difference between religions in the game is the name, so adding 100 religions to the list is what . . . making a new text array somewhere?

Top Bottom