Request: Assimilation Module

Inganno

Chieftain
Okay folks, now that Kael intends to implement Assimilation into 0.33 through the Elohim, I'd love to not have my dreams of a multi-cultural Balseraph empire dashed.

If someone could even walk me through how to implement Kael's Assimilation mod into a module, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Looks like what you want is granted by a Leader trait so it should be easy:

Make a folder for the module: For example Assets/Modules/MBE. (MBE for "Multicultural Balseraph Empire".)

In the module's folder you'll need copies of CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml and CIV4CivilizationsSchema.xml from FFH2's Assets/XML/Civilizations folder.

Rename both files so that, say, "MBE_" begins each file name.

In the leaderheadinfos file (the one in the module folder) get rid of all the leader entries except the 2 Bals. leaders. From and including <LeaderHeadInfo> to </LeaderHeadInfo> for each non-Bals. leader.

EDIT: Oh yeah - in the Traits section of the add Tolerant, or change one of the present ones to Tolerant.

Spoiler :

Code:
            <Traits>
                 <Trait>
                    <TraitType>TRAIT_ARCANE</TraitType>
                    <bTrait>1</bTrait>
                 </Trait>
                 <Trait>
                    <TraitType>TRAIT_CHARISMATIC</TraitType>
                    <bTrait>1</bTrait>
                 </Trait>
                 <Trait>
                    <TraitType>TRAIT_CREATIVE</TraitType>
                    <bTrait>1</bTrait>
                 </Trait>
                 <Trait>
                    <TraitType>TRAIT_INSANE</TraitType>
                    <bTrait>1</bTrait>
                 </Trait>
            </Traits>

At the beginning of the file look for:
<Civ4LeaderHeadInfos xmlns="x-schema:CIV4CivilizationsSchema.xml">

Change CIV4CivilizationsSchema.xml to "MBE_CIV4CivilizationsSchema.xml

Enable modules in the Fall From Heaven 2 .ini file: "ModularLoading" - Change the "0" to a "1".

Keep in mind that Perpentach's Insane Trait would mean that Tolerant would not be permanent for him.

Tarquelne, thanks a whoooooole bunch... I was wondering if it would be that simple...

Top Bottom