[Request] Civ VI performance enhancer

Tridentviper

Chieftain
To all modders out there, if you would be so kind please create a mod that could make Civ vi perform better (or seem to perform better e.g. quicturns mod on civ v)

What do you mean? I see that turns are much slower than before. I hope they fix that soon. if not will be unplayable after industrial era.

turn on quick combat and attack? Much faster that way, also remove the zooming into units on actions.

I have all that horsehocky off, and the game flies far faster than 5.

the problem is the time it takes to process the turn of each civ. is larger than before. even with most of the map hidden and with only 6 other civs in a small map!

Civ 5 had a mod like this that I used, it basically turned on quick movement and and quick attack during the AI turns that weren't interacting with you and turned them off during your turn. It worked very well and sped up the game a lot. I would like to see it implemented here when mods come out. I have no idea how to code so hopefully whoever did that old one will do it for civ6 as well.

You think so? To me they feel a lot quicker.
They are slower for me as well, A lot slower. I have not tried turning off animations yet, I imagine that will speed it up. Waiting for a mod to come out like I described above. Quick movement/combat sucks when It applies to what I'm doing. I just want to kill it for the AI so their turns go faster, not mine.

They are slower for me as well, A lot slower. I have not tried turning off animations yet, I imagine that will speed it up. Waiting for a mod to come out like I described above. Quick movement/combat sucks when It applies to what I'm doing. I just want to kill it for the AI so their turns go faster, not mine.
Ah, that might be it, I play with quick combat/movement (did in Civ5 too).

Well now what I do to shorten the slow turns down is to deactivate the barbarians when configuring a new game, and only place 7 civs, and not the expansionists one.
It's 27 seconds at year 1860 per turn like this.

Civ 5 had a mod like this that I used, it basically turned on quick movement and and quick attack during the AI turns that weren't interacting with you and turned them off during your turn. It worked very well and sped up the game a lot. I would like to see it implemented here when mods come out. I have no idea how to code so hopefully whoever did that old one will do it for civ6 as well.

I used this mod too and it was one of my favorites! I like being able to see my units move, fight, etc. Seeing units fighting it out kinda added a little suspense to the action for me. I really liked how everything involving my units show up as normal but all the others were quick. Really hope something like this shows up for Civ 6.

I used this mod too and it was one of my favorites! I like being able to see my units move, fight, etc. Seeing units fighting it out kinda added a little suspense to the action for me. I really liked how everything involving my units show up as normal but all the others were quick. Really hope something like this shows up for Civ 6.

Agreed!

Top Bottom