Requested Gingerbread Buildings

:lol:

He looks like somebody (Kael) in his Village People outfit with some perverse toy in his hand...

I should have made a peppermint candy for a shield.

Ploeperpengel said:

Ok here he is.:lol:

Thats hilarious. Busting heads and causing cavities!

woodelf said:
:lol:

He looks like somebody (Kael) in his Village People outfit with some perverse toy in his hand...

I should have made a peppermint candy for a shield.

Hey! Im always the construction worker!

@Woodelf: Wow those are awesome!:eek: And im loving the pink frosting! Perhaps each level of "house" can have its own colour frosting? :mischief:
And Ginger Range wasnt requested but it sure as heck is gunna make an appearance now! And i love the graphics :lol:
Thanks! :goodjob:

@Ploeperpengel: I know that was a jokey maceman but its awesome as well, and its found a place in my mod! (The Candy Guard). All i need now is a line of Gingerbread units and ill be sorted ;)
Thanks aswell!

Keep it up y'all, at this rate il have the mod out and finished in no time! :D

mrkingkong

Glad they're what you had in mind. More to come tomorrow when I get some free time.

:lol: this is funny... looks like your getting better at modeling woodelf... keep up the great work

Updated 2nd post with new building. I'm hoping to get some time this weekend for a Palace, a Factory, and an A-frame house.

No problem mrkingkong. I might not get time to make anymore until the middle of next week now, but those three listed above are on my list.

@mrkingkong
Here's your requested button. Basically just a sharpened screenshot. Want another background like a circus for it or something? Really no idea what you want to use this for:p

Attachments

• gingerbred.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom