1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Requested Mods

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Alex_K, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Treehawk

Treehawk Chieftain

It was one of FramedArchitect's mods if you are talking about this one:

Militia Defense v.4 Militia automatically rise up to defend against invasions. Mod Mechanics When an enemy unit first enters their civilization's territory, one Militia is raised near each city with a population of at least three.

Found here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=21155

2. bladex

bladex Emperor

can someone make a BNW mod that allows the Singapore resources to appear anywhere or is there one available?

3. ilshur

ilshur Warlord

Can anyone else test this mod in conjunction with Ingame Editor? it seems to be disabling ingame editor when i have both enabled.

4. FramedArchitect

FramedArchitect Reluctant Modder

Militia Defense works just fine with IGE, and is the main method I used to test the mod when it was under development. Almost nothing "disables" IGE.... it's very stable.

5. ilshur

ilshur Warlord

What about non-normal tech tree? I havent changed the shape or structure, just the values of each techs (increasing them), but the militia mod negates that.

6. FramedArchitect

We've gone way off the thread topic, so I've responded in the Militia Defense Mod discussion thread here. You could also seek help with IGE in it's discussion thread.

7. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Unless you make a dumb bug in your code, and IGE cant start and then use IGE to find the bug.
    Anyway IGE rules...

8. Alan H

Alan H Chieftain

I would like to see a mod for automize the missionary unit, and even I have some ideas how should behave

9. FramedArchitect

This sounds like something Hambil may already have worked on, as he has spent time modding unit automation.

10. Alan H

Alan H Chieftain

Thanks, I'm gonna check it out

11. Strec

Strec Prince

I would a mod which combine the DLLs of 'Civ IV Diplomacy Features Mod' and 'DLL - Various Mod Components' :cry:

12. Alan H

Alan H Chieftain

Actually after this I sent a message to Hambil and he is not making this, if anyone wants to do this mod I definitely going to use it :)

13. Kageryu

Kageryu Chieftain

Is there a mod that allows for stealth bombers to rebase onto carriers?

14. starsky24

starsky24 Chieftain

I don't think there is one (correct me if there is), but a mod like the civ4 "Next war" mod would be cool.
    For those that don't know of it, its an mod that includes:
    -an expanded futur tech tree, including buildings and units (like clones)
    - and a optional post-apocalypse scenerio

15. 3335d

3335d CCtP Player

Community Call to Power (workshop version no longer maintained, new version in progress) meets your first desideratum. We have no post-apocalyptic scenario yet.

16. Gwydion62

Gwydion62 Warlord

Hi,

is there a way to create usefull generals?
    I remember one MOD where the Generals got EP's when they were close to Units, they developed skills and promotions and you where able to attache Units to a General - was it Civ 4?

Any ideas?
    regards

17. meowschwitz

meowschwitz Warlord

I'd like a mod that gives bonuses to all city-states like religious ones have.

free pop and half pop for maritime
    free promotion, 8 xp for military
    culture ruin, half of that for cultural
    30 extra gold, 15 for Mercantile

18. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

We use Great Generals as war units in CCTP V4. So that they earn promotions and are now called Heros.

19. bladex

bladex Emperor

is there a mod that disables the damn revolutionaries appearing when your city is really unhappy? i'm tired of conquering cities and than have the happiness plummet afterwards than have to deal with units popping up wrecking my cities while i'm still in the middle of a war!

20. Elana01

Elana01 Chieftain

Actually, modding to change "BC" to "BCE" and "AD" to "CE" would be a suitable fix.

Commentary: I was very surprised that Civ V uses the archaic "BC" and "AD." In university circles, typically, "BCE" and "CE" are used. efore the [C]ommon [E]ra, and Common Era. The actual years number doesn't change, but the reference becomes focused on naming the years based on a calendar that is commonly used worldwide. It shifts the focus away from [AD = anno domini, the year of our lord] religious focus.