REssource on every tiles ?!?!

c0pr4x

Warlord
Hello...

i was wondering..if its possible to put a ressource on almost every tiles ... a checkbox or a option to do it... so when you start a new game (with a new map generate) you can have.. almost 1 ressource in every tiles...

thx for response.. !

Hello...

i was wondering..if its possible to put a ressource on almost every tiles ... a checkbox or a option to do it... so when you start a new game (with a new map generate) you can have.. almost 1 ressource in every tiles...

thx for response.. !

It is not possible to set the game to generate a resource on almost every tile, as the formula for generating resources is hard-coded in the Random Map Generator.

The only way to come close to what you are thinking is to increase the yields in food, shields, and commerce for each type of terrain in the editor. For example, you could set the Coast tile resource yield to go from 1 Food, no Shields, and 1 Commerce, to a yield of 3 Food, no Shields, and 2 Commerce, making each Coast tile equivalent to a Coast tile with the Fish Resource.

Note, if you do increase resource yields, it does speed the game up quite a bit, and allow the AI to expand that much quicker with increased food yields. To compensate for this, I am thinking about increasing the cost of a settler from 2 citizens to a larger number.

Top Bottom