Retire....

Why is this game continuing if all teams except epsilon want to stop? its normal practice within a pbem game to concede so you don't have to continue playing for no reason.

If Innovia or Aloha wish to Retire, and nobody's willing to become a new turnplayer for them, it seems clear they should retire. :sad:

That's just my opinion, and doesn't represent the views of the PiffleNation.

Innovia won't retire they will be crushed :evil: 8 turns and counting. Then they can join other teams :)

RobiD said:
And if we agreed to vote for you, would you go for it?

And i am being serious
We'd want to be sure we had at least 40% of the vote ourselves before we risked this.

No personal offense intended, but I got clobbered by my friends once on this one. "suuuuure, we'll vote for you." :mischief:

I still consider myself the winner of that game... the lousy sneaks! :lol:

As for Aloha/Piffle/Innovia retiring, I think it's too bad if no one is left who enjoys a fight to the bitter end - but I totally understand. I'd probably prefer to see a retirement/surrender to dragging though another 150 days to what seems to be increasingly inevitable.

We'd want to be sure we had at least 40% of the vote ourselves before we risked this.

No personal offense intended, but I got clobbered by my friends once on this one. "suuuuure, we'll vote for you." :mischief:

I still consider myself the winner of that game... the lousy sneaks! :lol:

As for Aloha/Piffle/Innovia retiring, I think it's too bad if no one is left who enjoys a fight to the bitter end - but I totally understand. I'd probably prefer to see a retirement/surrender to dragging though another 150 days to what seems to be increasingly inevitable.

Haven't checked the game recently but given your success against Innovia and Loco i would be shocked if you were not way above 40.

Haven't checked the game recently but given your success against Innovia and Loco i would be shocked if you were not way above 40.

Last time I checked, they were at ~55%, needing 60%.

So if Aloha and/or Piffle voted for Epsilon as well then the game would be finished

Or Epsilon builds the UN once Innovia is gone and we vote for ourself :)

Thats what woulds happen...however I will continue to press enter and make plans for your upcoming attack. I am not completely willing to give in till i see a UN vote.

In other words...i will fight till you guys build it.

Upcomming Attack? :eek: is someone planning for a war? Peace Loving Epsilon is simply riding the world of Innovia, the true war-mongers that started the blodshed with Loco. Our converted Friends from Locopotmia asked that we simply take care of what they couldn't.

As for Aloha and Piffle there is no bad blood at all and Epsilon would like to play in peace :)

robboo said:
In other words...i will fight till you guys build it.
Alright! :ar15: I like that! :thumbsup:

To the Death! (or to the UN... ?)

Alright! :ar15: I like that! :thumbsup:

To the Death! (or to the UN... ?)

IF you guys attack..then I will fight till the end or until I can vote you winners in the UN.

BUT since supposedly your peaceful, all I have to do is vote for you. If you really want to rid the world of warmongers.. Piffle attacked peaceful Aloha also. Just let us know how we can help.

I've contacted Twistlok about taking over for me as Piffle turnplayer. He said he's willing. As long as there are no strong objections from any of the other teams, he will probably be playing Piffle's next turn - 1745AD.

No objection from Epsilon.

(or... at least not from me :) )

fone with me.. just getting a little confusing as to who's on who's team now. :)

Just make sure he knows you are gifting me 1003gpt and all your units to defend against the evil aggressors of Epsilon and The Leader( may he rot in ...). Oh yeah... I am not supposed to be upset by an unprovoked attack on peaceful ships that were out studying whales and deep ocean life.

fone with me.. just getting a little confusing as to who's on who's team now. :)

Just make sure he knows you are gifting me 1003gpt and all your units to defend against the evil aggressors of Epsilon and The Leader( may he rot in ...). Oh yeah... I am not supposed to be upset by an unprovoked attack on peaceful ships that were out studying whales and deep ocean life.

Killing whales for scientific research... i'm dissappointed in you robboo :p

Top Bottom