Retired Tread - Conflict Manager's Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boots, as Octavian still hasn't made a ruling that covers you first unit, you can't claim it. As his has devalued the resource conversion, you can't support the troops I gave you. As you have rebelled against me, I am recalling all the troops back to Gorina as Despot. You are history. Get off my land and never return.

Of course I can claim my unit. It was granted to me by you. My first unit was a warrior, which Oct didn't like (so it could be considered disbanded). My current unit is a legion, given to me by you, like all nobles received. He also has no right to devalue the resources without calling a manager or popular vote (as it is stated in the rules), so the other two legions are mine too. As for the last point, the land is mine now.

CONFLICT MANAGER ANNOUNCEMENT: I have several annoucements and uses of unilateral power to clarify everything.

1. All units that would regularly require a special resource will require that resource. The resource may only be used if it is inside your territory, or if you have agreements with another character to use the resource. The resources need not be connected by road in-game.

2. You may only command a number of units equivilant to your character's charisma statistic. You may raise more units than that number, but those units should be placed under the command of another character. I will allow you to command more troops than your charisma score, but be warned, as those additional troops may rebel.

3. Because of the recent turmoil, no troop raising since May 15 will be recorded.

4. All troop raisings must be presented with the following information: character raising troops, troop commander, troop type, Food/Gold/Sheild stats, proof of land ownership, additional specialty instructions (inheritence, etc.)

Originally posted by Octavian X
4. All troop raisings must be presented with the following information: character raising troops, troop commander, troop type, Food/Gold/Sheild stats, proof of land ownership, additional specialty instructions (inheritence, etc.)

@Oct -I ahe a Question. What should I do if I want to rase troops specificly for my Commando group (The Jade Commandos) if I dont have proof of Land Ownership with me. Would I need to ask the Despot's Permission to rase troops.

The Despot would like to raise 15 military units.

I will be the Commander of these troops.

There will be 7 Spearman and 8 Archers.

Proof of Land Ownership and Income - Land Office Filing- 38s/41f/126g

These troops shall be passed onto my nephew, Scholas Lifespanius when I die.

Please note the following link when considering any other troop requests. Thank you.

LAND GRANT TERMINATIONS

You need some form of resources from the land to build and support the troops. If the someone allocates some of his resources for support of new Jade Commandos, that would be acceptable

Sergei Vissarus: I have 3 Land tiles (4/4/2) and wish to rase 3 units of Spearmen.

I will be the Commander of the troops
Land ownership Proof: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53843
These troops will be pasted down to my son, in the event of my Downfall, I wish for the units to be passed down to the Jade Commandos.

I have 2.4.1, with which I will raise one spearman, one archer, and one warrior. This was certified here . They will be stationed in Nar Shaddaa. Janus will be able to raise two warriors. Also, CG, according to Oct, you can't raise legionaries until we have Iron.

Helena will raise some troops under her controll (charisma value is 14) which will go to Bellona when she dies (also 14 charisma):

The shield + food are given by the lands of gorina, as posted before... the proofs have also been posted before.....

As we do not have iron yet connected or in our controll, the following troops will be raised:
4 spearmen, 5 warriors

together with the warrior we got from the former despot (as posted far before may 15th), we now should have 4 spearmen and 6 warriors garrisoned at gorina to protect the royal family.

btw:
you should urgently post how the upgrade of units goes...(for example wether barracs are needed in a city controlled by the upgrader etc.)... not that we have the same chaos again!

Note-Oct stated that he rounds down. Therefore, I would like to change my production order to one spearman and one archer instead.

Troop Update:

Code:
Name		Owner			S/F/G		Commander	Units	Quantity	Special
Cyc		Diutius Lifespanius	38/41/126	default		Spearmen	7	To be passed to Scholas
					left - 23/26/126		Archers		8	
Plexus		Taisus			3/3/1		default		Spearmen	1	
					left - 1/1/1			Warrior		1	
Sir John	Janus Nero		2/2/0		default		Warrior		2	To be passed to Alexander Nero
					left - 0/0/0					
CivGeneral	Sergei Vissarus		4/4/2		default		Spearmen	2	To be passed to Jade Commandos
					left - 2/2/2				
bootstoots	Julius			4/2/1		default		Spearmen	1	
					left - 2/0/2			Archers		1	
Civanator	Antony			4/4/0		default		Spearmen	1	To be passed to Antonio
					left - 1/1/0			Warriors	2	
disorganizer	Helena			10/17/48	default		Spearmen	4	To be passed to Bellona
					left - 3/10/48			Warriors	3

The figures noted by 'left' are the resources not be used for upkeep.

If you just raised troops, you cannot do so until the next TC.

OK, let me get this straight. Any peasant can stand up in any field and claim to be Despot, claim ownership of as much land as they want, and receive the same fully armored military units that the real Despot gets in the Capital. That's what we're saying here?

also, i think all of them were given land by you for usage :)
and its a pitty you cant controll what they do with their resources, those stupid little wimps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom