Retired Tread - Conflict Manager's Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
from tasiuses units, 2 spearmen protect penguinadua.
2 spearmen protect Nar Shaddaa.
the remaining forces of Tasius and Helena attack any tile which is claimed to be under other controll but was not given away by the despot.

Um, dis... Antony and Achilles are 2 DIFFERENT characters. Antony lives around Nar Shaddaa...

Anyway, good luck against 3 Warriors and a Spearman. Also since Antony is in Nar Shadda land, Bootstoots will have to help. And I'm sure Nero's troops will help too. That makes around 8 units you have to fight in Nar Shaddaaland.

Next time get your characters straight. And you can't take back that move, as the rules state.

* i only stated they protect nar shaddaa... as the tile is not mine, the moove would be illegal and thus not carried out
* for the rest, it stands as is: all tiles which were not granted but some people claim to be theirs will be attacked. so its only those italo-people who dont obey the rules which will be smashed ;-)

ooc:
but anyways, even if i loose anything this game is getting so disgusting because of your actions that i plan to leave anyways... as many will which you will have to take the blame for, civanator.

OOC: Dis, You are selfish. You are just mad a civanator casue he took a lot of land away from you... Do the best of it.. BTW: Its much more fun with several alnds..

I actually talked with someone that tought of joining the rpg and he said the it was much cooler with having a lots of countrys...

ooc: in fact he didnt take a single tile of me... they were all cyc's tiles. it would have been cool if people would use the rules to do this. it is possible thus it means work. and i know its more work to use the rules than to just proclaim things, but this is needed to not drive other away from the game.
i wonder how many people compared to the few wanting this chaos we did already loose due to those things.

Sir Johns two warriors are attacking Bootsoots. Civantors forces join them...

hmm... civanator this is true. as the warriors wander northwards, a messenger reaches them with the urgent message to immediately halt the attack :) so as i believe the warriors wont reach the troops they were to attack, no damage should be done.

i am though pretty confused about landsizes and ownership right now. a overview would be nice.

Julius: I would like to move my units to the plains square SE of Nar Shaddaa, which has been granted by Antony. I have an income of only 1.1 now, and I will use it to support my spearman unit. My archer is on half strength as of now.

so i recall all units i sent up there. as i cant undo my orders, i hope they dont reach their target until this message reaches them.
detailed orders for all of my units will be given next TC then.

Jeez, I can't leave for 24 hous without this place getting all cluttered up.

From now on, please keep all unnecesary discussion out of this thread. It is only reserved for orders, or notifications of conflict.

Please, clearly label each post (Troop Raising, Troop Orders, Character Conflict, etc.). Unclearly labelled posts will be skimmed through and disregarded as spam.
Lastly, all posts between this one and my last one will be disregarded.

Thank you.

INFORMATIONAL:
1) cyc left the game and left the lifespanius family to me
2) diutius is gone
3) bellona is the righteous successor
4) helena is keeping her troops as they are as "general" under the despotess
5) bellona gets diutius'es troops to controll

so bellone the despotess now controlls:
11 spearmen, 8 archers, 3 warriors

as i have 4 characters to use for controlling those units:

they will be split in the following:
bellona (charisma 14) controlls:
3 spear+1 warrior in gorina
3 spear+1 warrior in noshuret
3 spear+1 warrior in penguinadua

hellena (charisma 14) controlls:
8 archers and 2 spearmen, as mobile assault force
lurking around near atrouia.

if any of those 2 characters dies, Praeditus Lifespanius Maximus (charisma 13), helenas boy, takes over controll of its units.

just one comment to the charisma rating:
i think this value for the amount of units to controll is good, but should be modulated by either aera or government form.
an example could be that a character can controll 1 unit/charisma in despotism, 2 in monarchy, 3 in republic, 4 in democracy, 5 in communism.
or something like that

Since my post relating to troop movement and income was disregarded, I will state it again:

Julius: I would like to move my units to the plains square SE of Nar Shaddaa, which has been granted by Antony. I have an income of only 1.1 now, and I will use it to support my spearman unit. My archer is on half strength as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom