• abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
This poll is made to reverse the forced move of keshiks on a suicide mission across the river near Berlin.

option 1. Move both keshiks northeast of Berlin, and block the longbowman from that direction (these would move onto gold hill if they survive)
option 2. Sustain the lone keshik assaulting the longbowman across the river
Abstain

I'm going to stick with the old poll, I believe that moving the keshiks to the tile NE of Berlin will expose them to attack from the spearmen inside the city and will cause them to be killed in vain. Despite the new revelations, using two keshiks still has a decent chance of taking out that longbowman.

Also I believe you're moving a bit fast on this considering the potentially illegal nature of the information this move is based upon.

Plus you've asked for another poll on this issue to be nullified because it was scheduled to end to close to the next turnchat, however this poll ends a day later than the one you wish to nullify, I think you're trying some seriously dubious tactics here.

It is not illegal, You can read it up in other sources, the odds for crossing a river. That is not a game secret.I can find articles if you want to.
Daveshack confused me with the Keshik non-terrain penalties, but now that is revoked. My analysis was based on the river crossing penalties, from a rule point of view.

Also I believe you're moving a bit fast on this considering the potentially illegal nature of the information this move is based upon.

Yes, I agree.

I think you're trying some seriously dubious tactics here.

I agree with this too.

I'm seeking that this poll be considered invalid. The mention of creating this poll was not brought up until information was gained through illegal actions.

Well, then I bring in the information on legal grounds then, I will paste the article and links shortly.

Yes, I agree.

I agree with this too.

I'm seeking that this poll be considered invalid. The mention of creating this poll was not brought up until information was gained through illegal actions.

Please anyone making a review request: Post them in the Judiciary thread - that makes life much easier - for some of us at least ;)

Boy, Donsig was right, although I'm sure these sorts of situations wouldn't be covered, we should get a standard on what a good poll is, as poll invalidation is becoming an everyday occurrence.

I have posted in the legal thread, and hereby retract this poll, this poll is now withdrawn.

Moderator, please close this poll, I tnink I am better off not following it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom