Review of Star Wars Insurection

kobayashi

Deity
Hello everyone,

I've done 4 reviews, now I would like someone to review one of my scenarios - Star Wars Insurection. Any takers?

Anyone can do a scenario review, not just the in house reviewers. In fact, I think we have had only one contributor from the community here(i.e. non-staff), namey Morten Blaabjerg. Clap! Clap! How's about everyone chip in a bit a do a single review each to get the review section going again before Civ3 kicks in.

[plasma] :fish:

I considered it, Koba! ;) I'm just very hung up at the moment. Strangely enough, I do find time to browse these boards on a daily basis.... :rolleyes:

However, I have played your scen twice, but I'm probably not part of your primary audience, since I'm not much into sci-fi. ;) I think I liked Zweiter Weltkrieg better. Which is, of course, very different. :) Anyway, I'd probably not be the right person to write the review.

I haven't really been playing Civ2 lately, except playtesting Kindal's ARMADA scenario, which looks very promising. -and working on my own African project.

Morten,

You've already done a superb review, so this thread is not applicable to you in a sense. Of course if you are willing to do more reviews (my scenarios or otherwise - I wouldn't complain if you did a ZWK 2.0 review), by all means.

p.s. 28 views now and still no takers.

[plasma] :fish:

:) I will. I tried to download this morning, but either the link wasn't working, or something here failed. I don't know. I'll try again ofcourse.

Send me the scenario. I'll give it a play, and let you know what I think. My e-mail is kevin671@hotmail.com

It's a CivII scen. Right? I looked for my copy of CivII last night due to the fact that it's not installed, and I can't. Someone's probably absconded with it. When I either find or replace it, I will definitely give your scen. a go.

Top Bottom