• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Revolution IOT

It's four territories. IN THE MIDDLE OF MY fudgingG HOMELAND.

Proposal: you have to clearly declare war in thread from now on.

I don't see a l and a p touching anywhere in that sentence.

not in the middle, strictly speaking, its in the the eastern edge of egypt. you will still have Cairo. or move south and claim sudan, move thge capital there or something.

Spain remains neutral in the conflict. if England and France want to destroy Maryland, so be it.

:dubious:.......Your the worst f***ing ally EVER, if you had no intention of living up to your defence agreements then why hell did you sign them? Don't think I'm going to take your betrayal lightly Juan, paybacks a bich.

:dubious:.......Your the worst f***ing ally EVER, if you had no intention of living up to your defence agreements then why hell did you sign them? Don't think I'm going to take your betrayal lightly Juan, paybacks a bich.

Technically we're in the MU as well.

Which means TECHNICALLY we're obligated to DOW the Western Europeans to defend you guys.

Are we doing it? NOPE! How's that sucker?;)

i can live up to agreements if i can find a justifiable reason to do so. going against two communist states isn't a smart move, defensive pact or no.

usually, i will accept war because ti means more land.

since the MU is apparently useless, and a huge liability for Spain (as seen above), the group will be disbanded. if you want to keep the defensive pacts, sign a couple ok?

not in the middle, strictly speaking, its in the the eastern edge of egypt. you will still have Cairo. or move south and claim sudan, move thge capital there or something.

I'm loosing the Suez Canal and my access to the Red Sea. Also, Eastern Nile is more populous than Western Nile.

He's the one that's being unreasonable! Why is everyone acting like I'm the jerkass here?

i can live up to agreements if i can find a justifiable reason to do so. going against two communist states isn't a smart move, defensive pact or no.

usually, i will accept it because ti means more land.

It's actualy one unified state, and that's besides the point when countries makes defensive pacts there expected to follow through with them and above all else, THEY NEVER SUPORT THE F***ING ENEMY!!!!!!

im not supporting israel. if i was, i would be giftin LPs or armies or navies left and right. know the definition first.

You're supporting them by telling me to stop fighting them.

Them. You know. The aggressor nation.

Plus aren't the commies NPC nations? I know North France is, anyway. You're supporting a nonexistant person rather than an ally.

Note to everyone: Math is a coward who wouldn't honor an agreement if it meant saving his own mother.

look, i didnt ahve the energy to debate Israel and its promised land (theocrats always make me feel seriously drained) so i just agree to whatever they wish, as long as its reasonable. taking 4 provinces IS reasonable, regardless of what you say. sir.

You don't have the energy? You're bigger and you'd be backing two allies, one who is the same sized as him and the other is bigger as well.

And it's unreasonable because three of them are in Egypt proper, and the other has been Egypt's over the course of history longer than anyone else. My country IS Egypt.

How would you like it if France asked for the four most provinces to them for 5xps? Would YOU accept?

Your also not condemning Israel or Western Europe for attacking your allies, on the contrary your giving them moral encouragement and agreeing with them.

It's physically impossible to be allied to two countries that are at war with each other.

At least when one attacks the other, and the alliance is a defensive pact. Which is what happened here.

@Mad Man- Remember I'm his ally too!:)

It's physically impossible to be allied to two countries that are at war with each other.

At least when one attacks the other, and the alliance is a defensive pact. Which is what happened here.

also you needlessly started the war by invading Egypt and thous triggered my alliance, I mean seriously he was originally going to sell you the provinces before you attacked him.

I don't know where MM got that from.

Still. It's a ridiculous demand, with an even more ridiculous aftermath. He should have just gone "Woah I'm not gonna get these provinces without a huge war that will cripple my growth, I should just go somewhere else and make something up to appease my people who probably don't want the war in the first place."

i chose not to condemn Israel because they are useful to Spain. that, and God will smite me if i did.

i chose not to condemn western Europe for obvious security reasons.

Top Bottom