RFC: BtS Bug Reports

sorry if this has been ask before. playing as the chinese right up the rifleman tech. i dont understand how the myriads power (50% unit production) works. i has assumed that this mean you will get a 50% boost in shield when building unit. however this done seem to be tha case. can anyone tell me if the power is broken.

ok i got a weird bug in the new patch u should prolly see. I was loading for america from 600 AD start and this pops up. i clicked okay and it popped up again i click ok again and it just kidna froze for a min and then went on as normal :confused:

Attachments

• huh.jpg
    huh.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 126
ok i got a weird bug in the new patch u should prolly see. I was loading for america from 600 AD start and this pops up. i clicked okay and it popped up again i click ok again and it just kidna froze for a min and then went on as normal :confused:

already fixed, thanks

sorry if this has been ask before. playing as the chinese right up the rifleman tech. i dont understand how the myriads power (50% unit production) works. i has assumed that this mean you will get a 50% boost in shield when building unit. however this done seem to be tha case. can anyone tell me if the power is broken.

the cost is actually halved iirc

I found another bug... it said egypt had declared its indipendence from the vikings and has become a free state, then it said they were a vassal of the vikings right after. Same with india it said they declared indipendence from spain and was a free state, same turn it said they were a vassal of spain

also not sure if this is a bug or not but my vassal khmer just vassilized mongolia, i thought vassals cant have vassals :confused:

No, it's just that France usually has the most money but they don't show it.

in the trade menu appears only the money the KI is willing to trade.
There are mods that enable a monetary winning option and they showed the money the KI owned.

My mistake for jumping the gun then, just tried it one more time and got it, I guess the 4th time is a charm. I didn't know that the AI didn't show all their gold, but just tested it and you are right.

I received a message when I tried to open a save that says "Failed to compress game data." I was playing as Russia and was in a defensive pact with Germany, France, and Turkey. A few turns before, Germany declared war on France and so Turkey and I declared war on Germany. On this turn, Turkey declared war on me and I believe everyone in the pact declared on each other. Is it supposed to work this way? Could this be a bug?

1882 is the turn that won't open. 1880 is the turn before.

Attachments

• Stalin AD-1882 Turn 358.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • Stalin AD-1880 Turn 357.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
i don't know why they declared war. Doesn't look like a consequence of your war with germany, as their alliance with the others was interrupted already. Maybe Turkey declared war for other reasons?

Anyway, here's the save.
Nothing strange happened (except for a python exception that I fixed). This one can be loaded (while yours can't)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/1321/Stalin1882.zip

ok, I found it out reading the event log.
Your 5-civs alliance splitted in 2 when Mongolia declared war on China (they weren't directly allied).
This caused a chain reaction which left Mongolia and Russia vs China, France and Turkey.
So, perfectly right.

Im having trouble with holy shrines after the new patch. Like the game im playing now i started a game as germany 600 start emporer. Rome was the holy shrine for Christianity and i wanted to capture it. so i did. Then i looked back to it (many many many turns later) and it wasent a holy shrine any more :confused:. I know for sure it was a holy shrine and it just turned normal.

In a previous game as germany Makkah was the holy shrine for Islam, like 200 turns later when arabia had collaspsed and i was pwning the middle east it wasent a holy shrine any more :confused:.... why wont things stay holy anymore?:eek:

Im having trouble with holy shrines after the new patch. Like the game im playing now i started a game as germany 600 start emporer. Rome was the holy shrine for Christianity and i wanted to capture it. so i did. Then i looked back to it (many many many turns later) and it wasent a holy shrine any more :confused:. I know for sure it was a holy shrine and it just turned normal.

In a previous game as germany Makkah was the holy shrine for Islam, like 200 turns later when arabia had collaspsed and i was pwning the middle east it wasent a holy shrine any more :confused:.... why wont things stay holy anymore?:eek:

The Holy City is a different thing to the Holy Shrine. Shrines are only built in Holy Cities with the use of a Great Prophet.

Do you mean that Makkah was no longer the Holy City for Islam in your game?

The Holy City is a different thing to the Holy Shrine. Shrines are only built in Holy Cities with the use of a Great Prophet.

Do you mean that Makkah was no longer the Holy City for Islam in your game?

yes sorry i meant holy city, rome and makkah were both holy cities but then they just turned normal, i have no clue when, they just did

I am playing BTS RFC, and don't understand why I can't change civics during a Golden Age without going into anarchy?

I thought that this was allowed in BTS, was it disabled in RFC? Or is this a bug I am experiencing? Only when playing India (with its unique ability) can I ever change civics without going into anarchy in RFC.

I encountered the same thing in all my game since i learned this was supposed to happen. In the standard BTS game the feature still works
The wiki on Stability for this Mod also mentions this tip; so i dont really know what i am doing wrong

any tips ?

Top Bottom